• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how many wpns does xaldin have!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
By the look of the weapon, I would say he has two. It seems the only amount he can hold in his hand (the weapon is like the same height as himself).

adventchildkiori

If any of you have played chrono cross theres a ability on there called "Swords Dance" theres is only one sword but during the ability it mutiplys into alot of swords and kinda circles arounds the enemy (and then damages hp and blah blah blah). I was thinking maybe Xaldin only has 1(or 2) spears or something and has a ability similar to swords dance.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
murney said:
he looks a boss

We will most likely have to vs him in Beast's Castle. After what he does to belle and all. If he has like 7 weapons, do you guys really think that will be fair?
I hope it's 2. :)

Non-Existant One

Xaldin has six spears/double-sided naginatas one of them is hidden behind one of the larger scans of one of the spears.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/king_mickey/xaldincopy.jpg

When you look at the whole mag. scan you can see some sort of dark eletricity sparking around various parts of Xaldin's weapons look closer and you will see that there are six orb like electric currents of dark energy around Xaldin. Since each area of energy circles a weapon and there are six areas of that energy one can only assume that Xaldin has six weapons.

Last edited:

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
iforgot said:
what if they are just srears he throws?

If they were spears, it would remind me of Yuffie and her annoying stars. An even greater reason to beat on Xaldin. ;)
I wonder how he will use his weapons?

NEO9011

If there are 6 weapons then how does he carry them all??? Are they amgical and disappear or whatever until he calls them??

Krimedog

NEO9011 said:
If there are 6 weapons then how does he carry them all??? Are they amgical and disappear or whatever until he calls them??

Exactly what i was wondering, a normal person could only carry one in each hand....

MAybe he has other hands under his black trench coat lol, 4 more to be exact

Anyway it shows six in a circle in one scan, and 1 in his hand, but im saying the one with the six sword looking things in a circle is an attack of his....Devastating maybe....

BUt if you think, if beasts world is one of the first worlds, xaldin shouldnt be that hard to beat, it would be at the end where it gets harder....maybe we will face him more than once

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Think about it. Who can truly carry 6 or more weapons? :) And, what do his weapons do? There must be purpose if he is to carry more than two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back