• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how many days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khloser4life

i was always wondering how long the games were. ddid it happen in the span of a day or more? any thoughts?

kh is ba

Do you mean the actual time of the game or how long it takes to play it because the first game probably happens in a month or maybe a couple months and probably about the same with the second.

Kurxi

But it did, or at least KH1 did, wait, Sora was asleep for a year, so I say one month for KH1 or something...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
In the actual games, I'd say KH1 was maybe 7-10 days
CoM was maybe 2-3 Days
KH2 was about 2 weeks

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Time is irrelevant to the games.

He travels to different worlds, which each have there own time system. Therefore, there is no way of telling how much time actually passed.

moos

he was 14 in kh1 14 in khcom (my guess about three months older) and 15 in kh2 (after a year)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Good point JakeH, every world would, in theory, as well as real life too!, have it's own time system

khloser4life

okay thanks. i's just that when i looked at the game as a whole, it doesnt take sora that long to do what he has to do in all th worlds so it would only take about 3-4 games, but i thought com was more like one day because all he did was walk up the steps of a castle.

JacobElysian

Awards
Seeing how happy he always was in KH1 to see Riku and Kairi... I'd say probably a couple months a game... not including CoM... I'd say around a couple days in there.

Paramore

...I forgot O.o...hehe...that's...probably not goo
hmmmm i heard(from a friend) that kh1 and COM was eight months, since it took sora almost two years....make it "home"(a year for the chains...and the memories....yeah, that crap) really just to kh2....hmm which might have taken....about nine months? i mean, it does take a while to forget someone completely....(kairi and sora) so....yeah..those are just my thoughts....^>^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back