• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Magic should be structured in Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I thought of this while perusing a thread about summons, and just started thinking of how the magic should be.

Since the most of the Org has it's own element, why not structure magic growth accordingly?

(Named by Spell)

Xigbar-Gravity (oops, I forgot)
Xaldin-Aero
Vexen-Blizzard
Lexeaus-Quake
Axel-Fire
Demyx-Water
Luxord-Stop/Haste
Larxene-Thunder

Everyone can only completely master their element (up tp -ja or -ga, however they want to do magic in Days) and can only learn parts of the other spells.

Since that leaves:

Xemnas
Zexion
Saix
Marluxia
Roxas
Xion

they should be able to learn either all or nothing of the spells.

My solution:

Xemnas-Master all. He is the Superior, after all.

Zexion-He's got his book, so I'd give him a partial mastery, if not complete, of all spells. Another solution would be to make him a support caster. You know, Protect, Shell, that kind of stuff.
Saix-??? He's got his Berserk ability, so I'd think that would more than compensate for magic.
Marluxia-A healer maybe?
Roxas-Complete mastery of all magic and summons. I'd say that he, like Sora, could be a Sage-type character with strong physical attacks.
Xion: Same as Roxas, maybe downgrade her a little.

Discuss.

Last edited:

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I thought that Marluxia or Xigbar had some powers of Gravity or they didnt have one at all.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well that's Marly's respective element, not magical attack.

Angel

Well that's Marly's respective element, not magical attack.

For all intents and purposes in the thread, they are the same thing. Since there wasn't a spell I could connect Marluxia to, I just listed him as having no element.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Btw...

Zexion= Illusion
Roxas= Light
Xemnas= Nothingness

Dark - Roxas

What's the element?

He's the Superior, so even if he does, mastery is pretty much a given.

Xemnas gives the Org.XIII Members their title, and considering he is the leader he gave himself the title of the superior

Ienzo_VI

For all intents and purposes in the thread, they are the same thing. Since there wasn't a spell I could connect Marluxia to, I just listed him as having no element.

Actually, can't Marluxia use the spell 'Darkness', like the materia you can use in Crisis Core? He does it when you fight him in KH:FM+, when he creates the three pools of darkness. I always thought it was simular to the attack 'Darkness' in Crisis Core, if not the same.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
And they can't make a plant spell, why?
That's his power. I mean, you can stop playing if you want, but that is his ability. So, it makes sense that he'd use his ability i.e., flowers.

White__

lolz, Marluxia wouldn't be the healer. Also, I don't think it would work out like that. You're limiting them to spells that Sora knows, they're suppose to sort of be masters of the element righ? They'd have much stronger abilities than that of their element.

White__

Also i assume they're changing up the control scheme a bit to accomidate it on the DS, I'd probably do it something like this...

Attack (Serves as special sequence button when option arises)
Magick/Ability (Magick for Roxas maybe? He gets the special sequece option though)
Item
Jump

Idk, something like that?

Angel

And they can't make a plant spell, why?
That's his power. I mean, you can stop playing if you want, but that is his ability. So, it makes sense that he'd use his ability i.e., flowers.

They can give him all the flower related abilities they want. This is about magic. And since there isn't a Flower line of spells, I skated over him having an element.

To the next person who decides to comment on Marluxia's flower...ness:
I attributed each member to an element that had a MAGIC SPELL that has been used in either in FF or KH. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN if flower is his element, for this thread, it's not. He has no specific spell mastery. He can have a unique ability, but ABILITIES ARE NOT SPELLS.

I'm really sorry if I sound a bit hostile or unfriendly, I just have a lot on mind. :blushing:

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
They can give him all the flower related abilities they want. This is about magic. And since there isn't a Flower line of spells, I skated over him having an element.

To the next person who decides to comment on Marluxia's flower...ness:
I attributed each member to an element that had a MAGIC SPELL that has been used in either in FF or KH. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN if flower is his element, for this thread, it's not. He has no specific spell mastery. He can have a unique ability, but ABILITIES ARE NOT SPELLS.

I'm really sorry if I sound a bit hostile or unfriendly, I just have a lot on mind. :blushing:

i see what you mean now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back