• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how long do we hav to wait

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shikamaru_ako

You doubled posted that is not allowed try to watch what your doing,an also you guys will have to wait till E3,cuz thats when we will get all our news ^^

1WingedDemonCloud

Wow some is hyper lol

Not much info has been given to us. All we know is that Mulan, Haloween town, agraba, collusium, Hollow Bastion, Beasts World, and disney castle will be playable. Auron and Vincent will be 2 of the 5 new FF character in the game. There are 4 keyblade people. And Pete is taking over malificents role as in KH1.

Also Deep Dive is when u beat KH1 a certain way. 1) Sealling all the worlds. 2) win the Hades cup at the collusium. 3) Find all 99 dalmations. And when u beat the game Deep Dive will Appear.

Also no confirmed realease date some people say Spring some people say September...

Goofy5555

No DD is only in the jap version (stupid n00b) and Pete was NEVER confirmed to take that withce's role and vincent wasnt really confirmed(well no pics actually :D ) and and at the its Another SIde,Another Story NOT DD

1WingedDemonCloud

do call me a n00b....its a simple mistake their both the same! Also yes Pete has been confirmed as taking Malificents Role...and Vincent has been to WE DONT NEED PICTURES!!! ALL WE NEED IS FOR NORMUA TO SAY IT IS

1WingedDemonCloud

yeah actually do what im doing get the PSP lol....=P helps the waiting for KH2 LOL =P

1WingedDemonCloud

March lol.....there is a wait but not as long for Advent Children, Final Fantasy XII, and Kingdom Hearst 2 LOL

I RESERVED IT LOL (i love to brag about it hehehehe)

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
well from wut i have seen (might not be true) from Gamestop and Ebay, KH2 is suppose to come out in September for us and June in Japan.

1WingedDemonCloud

Well i went to Gamestop the other day and i asked them what it said in their computer and it said MAY for an american realse date. So i wouldnt go by those websites lol.

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
1WingedDemonCloud said:
Well i went to Gamestop the other day and i asked them what it said in their computer and it said MAY for an american realse date. So i wouldnt go by those websites lol.

Their computers seem to be wrong quite a lot of times if you ask me. They always change it where I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back