• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How is the Ultimate Codes Disk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chemicalstar

uhm sorry for being so ignorantXD but i am not very much into cheats so pardon my asking of what is the ultimate codes disk?XD lol is is another list of codes that can be used with gameshark or similar?

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame (see shame, page 54). For shame!!!!! Using cheats that weren't meant to be used is shameful shameful shameful. Badddddddddd. I've waited so long for this game, I don't wanna hack the heck out of it. I want to earn all my levels in this game, thank you very much.

chemicalstar

soraawakened said:
Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame (see shame, page 54). For shame!!!!! Using cheats that weren't meant to be used is shameful shameful shameful. Badddddddddd. I've waited so long for this game, I don't wanna hack the heck out of it. I want to earn all my levels in this game, thank you very much.

yeah thats the way i follow but i dont wanna be behind on technologies:eek:
i was like wtf is a gameshark a month ago and all ps2er firends treated me like an alienXD lmao
and maybe some people preffer to follow a different route while playing games?... it depends on tastes i guess

RoxasRulzUAll

i beat the game first

cheat second

kick the crap outta my friend's scores third.

good codes...I haven't gotten a disc w/ kh2 ones yet. i get it tomorrow...i'll post soon enough!

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I just bought it, but I will not use it till I finish Proud and Beginner at 100% (all ready did with Standard) than I will go through the game as Riku, Roxas, or Mickey. And I will duel wield with either of them, (Mickey with BOTH Kingdom Keys. Riku with Ultima Weapon and Edge of Ultima, Roxas with two Ultima's, the list goes on and on.

Wrath of Roxas

SOLDIER Cloud said:
I just bought it, but I will not use it till I finish Proud and Beginner at 100% (all ready did with Standard) than I will go through the game as Riku, Roxas, or Mickey. And I will duel wield with either of them, (Mickey with BOTH Kingdom Keys. Riku with Ultima Weapon and Edge of Ultima, Roxas with two Ultima's, the list goes on and on.
Sweetness.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back