• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how is sephiroth on beginner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dunit9000

How is he? And is what is needed to beat him. I made another topic like this but my t mobile sidekick 2 woundlt open that topic. Ablities recomended level?? Thank you

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Well, you might want to have the Ultima Weapon, but if you dont have it or don't ant to take the time to get it (unlike me), Oblivion would do just fine. All you need is to know when to attack him. And you should have Guard on also. Have Curaga and high potions. People say you need elixirs, but I never used them. Good luck if you ever do it.

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
he was pretty easy in expert mode for me and i didnt ha ve ot use any items. he should be pretty easy to take down in normal mode, just pound the crap out of him like any other boss and heal when ur low on HP. the main thing u have to look out for is sin harvest, simply attack him before he finishes casting it on u and it will nullify the attack. thats oretty much it.

S

Shadow Soldier

Well there is a strategy on gameFAQs I think, where it says to have the oathkeeper.. and lots of items. And you have to learn how he fights. He has a pattern in his battles. I still havent figured it out.. but meh.. I dont like fighting him anyways.

Like said above, you should have guard. Also... frig I cant remember the name.. the move where sora throws the keyblade. That move will cancel out one of Sephiroths. I say be level 70+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back