• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How does one end up with 2 Atk Boost II medals?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
Its not to call out a hacker, I'm just at a lost at how I ended up with 2 scrooge medals that gave the Attack Boost II skill.

One was a 5* which I gave to my adult Herc.
The second is a 6* that I did get from the Colosseum out of the board. That still sits in my inventory...

But how did I get the first one? And no, I never did pull it from a medal draw (like having it stuck on another character medal and fed to Herc.)

Was there another board/event that also had that skill and I forgot? Trying to explain to your fellow family players how you ended up with an extra medal out of thin air is a little frustrating to the both of us....x.x

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Its not to call out a hacker, I'm just at a lost at how I ended up with 2 scrooge medals that gave the Attack Boost II skill.

One was a 5* which I gave to my adult Herc.
The second is a 6* that I did get from the Colosseum out of the board. That still sits in my inventory...

But how did I get the first one? And no, I never did pull it from a medal draw (like having it stuck on another character medal and fed to Herc.)

Was there another board/event that also had that skill and I forgot? Trying to explain to your fellow family players how you ended up with an extra medal out of thin air is a little frustrating to the both of us....x.x
You might have got it from Coliseum Ranking before they suspended it? I got some from there anyway.

Fata1Thumbs

I got one from the Coliseum rankings. My second came from unlocking it in the new Coliseum ranking boards. Initially I was supposed to get two from the first set of rewards, but the hackers screwed that up for me. I'm still a bit salty on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back