• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how do you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Like a bug in the stumick. Its not exactly a cold or flu but it makes you continuesly vomit. If you feel your vomiting too much you should go to the doctor when your mom gets home. Do you have medicine?

Counterpart

It could be a cold or flu.It can be either of the two.As for parasite I don't believe thats what u have(a family member has had it and u havent said ANY of the symptoms)

It does not matter where you live. "They" can take
(that parasite thing was a joke)

as for the medican thing im not sure what kinda medicine would do good for the food thing all i had today was 2 peaces of toast and they werent bad actually i had just pulled it out of the freezer and it thawed normally for the sprite and laying down my stomach ets worse when i lay down and i dont have any soft drink of anykind for the throwing up to mutch no i only threw up twice but thanx anyway i really apreciate the help

here is what iv got

1 aching stomach
2 vomit
3 sever scinus headache
4 (this one seems kinda silly) burping way to mutch for a normall day ike every 1 minute

Sanosuke_Sagara

to gets a fever eat toothpaste just if u want out of school but i wouldnt do it (i have already done it before and i didnt like it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back