• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you think will the playable scenes of BHK and Sora will alternate?

• Thread starter DarkKnight_Sora
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DarkKnight_Sora

I guess it'll be like Reverse/Rebirth on CoM, it´s jus' a thought though....

jk4eva

Hmm...well assuming that there is one, maybe it would be a situation where the storylines would interwine with each other. Like maybe when they have a cutscene with BHK, maybe you'll use him. Or it could be something like Onimusha 3, now that would be tough.

My Dark Side

I think that playing BHK will be something like a tutourial, because on the trailers we se him fighting in a similiar place as Sora was fighting on the begining of the game

cow9654

well if they do alternate(which i hope they do!!!)

I think it will be similar to Halo 2 where Sora an Co. get into a bit of a pickle that is prolly impossible to get out of(like the thousands of heartless in hollow bastion)
it switches over to BHK,go around the level looking for Sora,you fight a boss, theres a cutscene, goes back to Sora. this would make the game double the length of the first one but it might be like KHCOM and the second disc is for BHk's story, but it seems kinda dumb for it to be like that cuz a lot of regular ppl(not hardcore fans) will just be glad for finishing one story and would be sick of playing the game and may be overwhelmed.

nighthawkmk2

that would be awsome if you could play as him :D
but the unfortuanate thing in the limited amount of games made by squaresoft that i've had the chance to play i haven't seen that many where you get to switch around the main charecter and play as someone/something different

srry if the following statement is incorrect

nighthawkmk2

i'm so sorry about the last post
i apologize i did a little research abd it turned out to be the oppisite there are a ton of games that squaresoft made a ton games where you get to switch charecters mid way srry

srry bout the double post :(

GuardianSora

Maybe it'll be like when Sora fights a certain boss, BHK could be fighting the huge White one. Then they keep on doing the same things, like some force is drawing them both together. Then when they meet, a serious explanation begins. Then you get to pick BHK as one of your party members.

InfectionHatred

Has anyone ever thought that maybe Sora and BHK don't have that much in common? As of now, the only connection between BHK and Sora is that Namine placed the memory of Twilight Town, BHK's home, into the other side of Sora's heart, and that's how he was able to access it.

The way I see it is that there are four different worlds:

Sora's World
Darkness World
Light World
The world in-between.

I think that Sora fights enemies from the Darkness World and BHK fights enemies from the Light World. That's pretty much the only reasonable theory I can come up with. It's just that the worlds entertwined when Vexen brought Sora to Twilight Town, and everything screwed itself up.

Edit: On topic -- I think that if it was possible for the story to flip back and forth between Sora and BHK, it would progress through the same story. It wouldn't be like KH: CoM where you did Sora's story first and then Riku's. However, I doubt that BHK will be a playable character. That would be sort of like making Riku a playable character in the first Kingdom Hearts game.

Last edited:
H

hairboy079

The way I always saw it is that the Sora playble areas and the BHK playable areas would alternate, maybe in a FF8-esque kind of style ala Squall and Laguna, without, lets say, Sora and co. being able to see what BHK is doing, and vice versa. I doubt they will do a Reverse/Rebirth type setup. IMO it just wouldn't fit. Another possiblity tho is if Sora and BHK fight together. You may be able to alternate if Sora or BHK is playable, and the other is controlled by the computer.

L

Lord Marluxia

I'd prefer it to be like R/R in CoM just because I would rather have the two stories somewhat separate rather than intertwined like some of the others suggested.

#12_Larxene

i think they will pair up in one of the worlds and have to work together like in resident evil 0 wiht rebecca and billy like to solve surtain puzzles and stuff thats what i think SO DONT FLAME ME!!

TwilightRiku146

That's kind of weird though. I never had it like that before. Once a character is got to a certain point, it switches to the other. I forgot about Chain of Memories. I'm just about to get it. I don't think its going to be like COM because it might be too long and it's all about Sora protecting the light within.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back