• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you think Bush is doing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Ok debat on how good or bad of a job he's doing. I don't like the job he's been doing 100% infact I hate almost all of his deciseions. One thing that really annoys me about him is he uses the bible and god to justify what he's doing but I have a bit of a news flash....not everyone belives in god. *Gasp* BTW I do belive in a god before anyone gives me crap about this. Also with the Iraq war. I like that were giveing them freedom and they started a democratic goverment but I don't like the fact that we went there for the wrong reasons. To get nukes that never were there and Bush's admin still will not admit. Also I think the insurgenies are partly because of the fact that we are still there. Though that's just a Therory. Now what do you think?

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
In all honesty, I want one of the bush supporters here at KHI to post ONE legitimately positive thing Bush has done. Just ONE. Though I know all of the more than one's they will post will be lies and weren't truly done.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Liten I just said what I thought as you are sappose to. Now tell me why do you think Bush is doing a good job? If not this is just spam and lately I haven't been taking to kindly to spam.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
if you honestly want for someone to post something good about bush okay um let's see..... well he um he takes all those jokes about him pretty well. XD but seriously he has taken a very difficult job in a very difficult time and i respect that much. If there is one good thing he's done he has managed to get america off it's lazy ass and made it aware of the world again and he managed to catch Saddam so well there's two good things. however none of this means i am a republican or i like Bush ii'm actually the opposite...

iheartriku

Website
www.xanga.com
Bush? He hasnt done good for the US. He made us go to war some reasons that he himself cannot explain. Hes made us in debt, because of all the war cost. And hes killing people, some of them my friends and family that are in the military.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Try to at least use puncuation and proper grammar if your going to judge a political figure.

I don't think Bush is doing a good job right now. The wiretapping really made alot of people mad because it was unconstitutional (infringes on freedom of speech). The reasons surrounding the war in Iraq were never made clear. We never found any Weapons of Mass Destruction. The war has become more costly than originally planned by the Bush administration, with the casualties also on the rise. The possibility of a civil war in Iraq doesn't make things any better. Social Security and Medicare is messed up, with no hope for reform due to most government funds going towards the war which was supposedly "won" (anyone remember "mission accomplished?"). The plame affair (the revealing of a CIA agent) has been linked to the Bush administration and has already led to the indicment of one person. With all these things, and others, stacking up, Bush's approval rating has gone to an all time low, with even fellow republicans disagreeing with him.

^^
Theres the facts. Make an opinion based on that. Impeachment anyone?

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
geez somebody's testy... anyways about freedom of speech while i do agree with you about it we do have to take into consideration how far the freedom of speech can go. Because right now it is possible for homophobes (those bastar*s) to go to a gay man's funeral and start protesting so long as they do not violate any laws. That is not right we must draw a line somewhere on that topic. However i do believe what Bush is suggesting is rather rash and not thought out clearly enough. Oh and your facts we can't impeach someone because of that i believe. and about what stated earlier it's true you seem to be a one sided coin. Even though i don't like Bush at least i try to understand the situation before i turn into a full blown protestor of a single man. And let me ask you something if you were put in the same situation that Bush had been put into tell me what would you do?

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Dawning Twilight said:
if you honestly want for someone to post something good about bush okay um let's see..... well he um he takes all those jokes about him pretty well. XD but seriously he has taken a very difficult job in a very difficult time and i respect that much. If there is one good thing he's done he has managed to get america off it's lazy ass and made it aware of the world again and he managed to catch Saddam so well there's two good things. however none of this means i am a republican or i like Bush ii'm actually the opposite...
Agreed he does have a big responablity and because of that his vactions do not bother me. Though he mostly does take jokes well except this incedent. You see there was a show called That's My Bush. It was in the works to spoof whoever won the election. The show didn't do anything mayjor just harmless jokes not even on his political views and he head the show's pluge pulled. Besides that he can take a joke. I was also glad when he got Saddam but besides what you stated not much else I'm happy with. Just to let you guys no I'm an indepent not a liberal Democrate or a republician infact between him and Karry Bush had my vote

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
You're not bugged by his vacations? Oh, of course not. He only takes several month long vacations, thus he almost has more vacation time than work time. And the fact that he's taken the most vacations in the history of all the presidents the U.S. has ever had. <<;

Last edited:

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Dawning Twilight said:
geez somebody's testy...

Who's being testy? Not once did I display my emotions in my entire post.

Dawning Twilight said:
anyways about freedom of speech while i do agree with you about it we do have to take into consideration how far the freedom of speech can go. Because right now it is possible for homophobes (those bastar*s) to go to a gay man's funeral and start protesting so long as they do not violate any laws. That is not right we must draw a line somewhere on that topic.

What are you trying to say? That because they spread hate they should'nt be allowed to protest? Freedom of Speech applies to everyones views and opinions, no matter how wrong they may seem. Also by calling them bastards, you yourself are displaying your own emotions.

Dawning Twilight said:
However i do believe what Bush is suggesting is rather rash and not thought out clearly enough.

Whats he suggesting?

Dawning Twilight said:
Oh and your facts we can't impeach someone because of that i believe.

Clinton got impeached for lying about a blowjob. I think its fair to assume Bush can be impeached for lying to an entire nation aobut WMDs and dragging them into a costly war which still rages on today.

George W. Bush said:
Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised. This regime has already used weapons of mass destruction against Iraq's neighbors and against Iraq's people.

I've never heard of Iraq ever unleashing Nuclear Warheads on other countries.

George W. Bush said:
It is true that much of the intelligence turned out to be wrong.

Wrong? Hmm I wonder, was it intelligence or merely made up?

Dawning Twilight said:
and about what stated earlier it's true you seem to be a one sided coin.

In a debate, the goal is to present your side using Ethos (ethics), Pathos (emotion) and Logos (logic) in order to win. No one goes into a debate wanting to defend both sides, but merely presume that their side is right and to convince the other side to agree with them.

Dawning Twilight said:
Even though i don't like Bush at least i try to understand the situation before i turn into a full blown protestor of a single man.

Over 600,000 people agree with me on impeaching Bush, and thanks to a few sites that number grows everyday. It is also my right to assembly and my freedom of speech that allows me to say whatever I want about the president.

Dawning Twilight said:
And let me ask you something if you were put in the same situation that Bush had been put into tell me what would you do?

If you want I'll pm you a long list of the things I'd do if I were president. Trust me, the things I would do would be better for this country than anything Bush could do.

Now can you drop the act of trying to make yourself sound more mature by being the "devils advocate" and finally start a real conversation on how you think Bush is doing rather than stating only 2 things?

iheartriku

Website
www.xanga.com
Dawning Twilight said:
you neglected quite a few things in your rampage of a one-sided view. reread what i said and then try to understand in a two-sided view.

okay yes he has captured SADDAM...and he has spread democracy...but do you really think democracy is good for the people over there???...

l4t1n0pr1d3 is right we should impeach bush!

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
Who's being testy? Not once did I display my emotions in my entire post.
"Try to at least use puncuation and proper grammar if your going to judge a political figure."

......okay fine then you weren't testy.... moving on...

l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
What are you trying to say? That because they spread hate they should'nt be allowed to protest? Freedom of Speech applies to everyones views and opinions, no matter how wrong they may seem. Also by calling them bastards, you yourself are displaying your own emotions.
Are you a homophobe cause you sound like it. anyways ignoring my previous comment, do you honestly think it is alright for people to do that $#!+ if you say yes you're just like a homophobe and that would make you to fit the terms right "unjust". if you say no then you're contradicting your own point by putting limits on freedom of speech when you basically suggested there are none or should be none.

l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
Whats he suggesting?
your original quote about Bush listening in on personal phone calls and about how that thought was kind of rash and i'll decided.

l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
Clinton got impeached for lying about a blowjob. I think its fair to assume Bush can be impeached for lying to an entire nation aobut WMDs and dragging them into a costly war which still rages on today.
it's legal to go to war if you clear it however it is illegal to have an affair which was the reason he was impeached. WMDs?

l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
I've never heard of Iraq ever unleashing Nuclear Warheads on other countries.
what more can you expect from a C average student.... i think that's one of his MISUNDERESTIMATED speeches.

l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
Wrong? Hmm I wonder, was it intelligence or merely made up?
we may never know but we can't unless it's from the direct source and we have to assume the person is or isn't lying....

l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
In a debate, the goal is to present your side using Ethos (ethics), Pathos (emotion) and Logos (logic) in order to win. No one goes into a debate wanting to defend both sides, but merely presume that their side is right and to convince the other side to agree with them.
also in a debate you have to consider the other side as well before you go on a shooting spree armed to the teeth with one-sided opinions.

l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
Over 600,000 people agree with me on impeaching Bush, and thanks to a few sites that number grows everyday. It is also my right to assembly and my freedom of speech that allows me to say whatever I want about the president.
so then you're saying it's alright to protest gay marriage at a funeral or at a wedding? it's the same answer no matter what you say.... Also did you hear what i said about understanding someone before you become a protestor towards a single man?

l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
If you want I'll pm you a long list of the things I'd do if I were president. Trust me, the things I would do would be better for this country than anything Bush could do. Now can you drop the act of trying to make yourself sound more mature by being the "devils advocate" and finally start a real conversation on how you think Bush is doing rather than stating only 2 things?
please don't PM me with worthless crap i know what Bush has and hasn't done well and i get an idea of what you would do differently. Also what would you have done let our country be incinerated by the enemy? If i quote this correctly "In the game of war there are no rules and no set time limit". So after that quote what would you do if they attacked us don't be a flower hugging tree kissing sugar plum fairy cause it's obvious we'd have to go to war then it's and would have been a neccesary. Even if they didn't strike first are you going to let them we had facts and we did capture a dangerous criminal that's we do with criminals it's no different from catching criminals in our country. Except you don't see protestors about that. Even if we were wrong with Intel on the nuclear weapons we did get Saddam that in itself is a major victory. Also if you retrack your footsteps you'll find a bread crumb trail that leads to me saying i am Democrat and i also dislike Bush i only say what i say to further my opinion.

iheartriku said:
okay yes he has captured SADDAM...and he has spread democracy...but do you really think democracy is good for the people over there???...
it's been said it's a justified form of government we might have said the same thing about other countries but some of them managed to adapt it just takes time of which many people are not willing to take.

Bahamut Zero said:
I don't have to explain myself, you guys already have.
and i argued against it so you do need to back up your big talk.... no offense...

Savior of Dawn said:
Er, I suggest you add some reasons as to your post, or you'll be ripped to shreds by Bushy-fanboys.
hehe bushy-fanboys.... anyways i am not a fanboy nor am i in favor of Bush i merely stated stuff so this wouldn't be so one-sided.

Last edited:

Crest

No! Don't sneeze!
Let's see uh... ACHOO! Huh? Where am I now?
Personally I don't like Bush due to several obvious reasons...

The War on Iraq

The Wire-Tapping... Now I never feel safe making a phone-call...

Besides the fact that almost all of the things he states are usually not true... and the fact that using God and such... not THAT many people are going to be swayed... There are stil the Jews, Budhists, etc. of other ethnic groups.

I know my reasons are stupid... but I had a bad feeling about him from the start...

Oh and did you hear? Just recently found out... his "No Child Left Behind" plan happens to make student's grades even drop further...

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Cloud's Shadow said:
Personally I don't like Bush due to several obvious reasons...

The War on Iraq

The Wire-Tapping... Now I never feel safe making a phone-call...

Besides the fact that almost all of the things he states are usually not true... and the fact that using God and such... not THAT many people are going to be swayed... There are stil the Jews, Budhists, etc. of other ethnic groups.

I know my reasons are stupid... but I had a bad feeling about him from the start...

Oh and did you hear? Just recently found out... his "No Child Left Behind" plan happens to make student's grades even drop further...
the war in Iraq was inevitable really and unfortunately... the wire-tapping was ill planned and should have been consulted with others and the public unfortunately it wasn't. no person's reasons are stupid just different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back