• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Do You Think Aqua Will Be Saved?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

averagelesbian

Awards
So my initial theory for how Aqua will be saved is that she'll one day get out of the Realm of Darkness. Then she like the rest of the Organization she'll just torture Sora and others. Now if we remember in Dream Drop Distance, Sora was able to help Tron regain some of his memory after being took over by CLU. What if when Aqua confronts Sora and tries to fight him, the power within him as well as Ventus help bring Aqua back into the light. I really hope this the case because i grew so close to Aqua in 2.8 and I want her to be okay. ;-;

Leaferian

Awards
I think Sora's unique connection to others hearts will definitely play a role in saving Aqua. If nothing else, maybe he will inspire her to resist and reject Master Xehanort's heart.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
A sorta corny but admittedly sweet/cute idea I read is if maybe she's the seeker of darkness in a Lilo & Stitch world and maybe there's a powerful enough memory there to snap her outtta it. Corny, but kinda cute in my opinion.

Pokie

*Nomura voice * who says she's going to be saved ?

latest

Blizzard-

Awards
I don’t know how exactly it would play out, but I think it’d be great if Terra repeated to her the words Aqua told him back in BBS: “What is darkness but hate and rage? ... How does this honor the master’s memory, Aqua?”

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
I think we are going to see a shuffling of darknesses before the final clash. Like, we may end up seeing a build up of what we think are the 13 and 7 only to end up saving one of the 13 but losing one of the 7 in the process. If that's the case maybe Aqua will be saved about half way through, but in saving her someone unexpected is pulled over to the baddies. It would certainly be interesting to see a constant power game between sides with friends and allies being lost and saved in turn so that, by the end, it truly is an unexpected match up. Part of me feels like this would actually mirror the psudo light-dark chess game we kept being teased with a bit better with pieces constantly being taken and moved around the board.

But part of me kind of wants Kairi to be instrumental in helping Aqua out. I know Sora is going to help in this regard, but maybe Kairi can somehow tap into that protection spell Aqua put on her necklace and use it to remind her about what her light was like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back