• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how do you get cloud on your party?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joy

Bronze Member
I dont think there is a way to get cloud on your team.
I think its BS.
But thats just me.

Xeon4I7

there is a way u have to defete shepiroth and then go to the collosium talk to phil then go to hollw bastion talk to leon because both loen and cloud work 2gether and then go to travis town and talk to cid <--i think and forgot what to do from here....

Da_BlackSora

Ok First Of All Dont Double Post And If Youve Done It This Is Somethin Real Important How Could U Forget

LostBoyz940

Nope I know almost all of KH secrets and I 100% know that cloud was never in your party maybe in KH2 but definetly not in KH.

Da_BlackSora

Yeah After All The Time Ive Spent On This Site Ive Never Heard That Maybe U Can Get Him In Final Mix But I Doubt It

Xeon4I7

theres a way let me play it and tonite ill post it again to prove it!! ok

JcMunny153

xeon4I7 i had the strategy guide and those tell you everything you have to know and and it said nothing about what you said. so what you said is total bull shit. i know you know that is not true so admit it

JcMunny153

ok here is what i want you to do.

get cloud in your party and and take a picture of the tv screen and also post it in your post

p.s. if you refuse to do this you are lying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back