• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you beat...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku#1

How do you beet the one Organization member at The World That Never Was. The one that showed up first at Pirates of the Caribbean World. I'm really sorry, but I just can't remember his name, but I hope I gave a good enough description, cuz I just cannot seem to beat him. Please help

member #8 Axel

ow luxord hmmmmm i beat him with pure luck. you should practice using the reaction/command for gamblers untill your very good at it and it should be easyer.but be carefull the more damge you take the more time on your meter runs out

riku#1

Thanks :) And also, does anyone know how you can load other saved games while you're still playing the game without restarting the playstation or dying? Like in Kingdom Hearts 1, you could hold down L1, L2, R1, R2, start, and select at the same time and it would take you to the main menu. Well I tried that for KH2 and it didn't work, it only paused the game. So does anyone know how you could do that?

Website
www.myspace.com
I Beat him by continously turning into the die, when I was in that form I would just be able to go through his damn cards that are protecting him and just hit him it was kinda funny but yeah thats how I did it

RikusGirl55

i had to have advice on him too. i beat him by being very careful with moves and i ran away from him when he did the attack after the 52 card pick up. just be careful when you hit him and hit him as much as you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back