• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you beat Xaldin?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
simple you kick his @$$ till he goes all uber and then you book it to the gates, after his string of uber you kick his @$$ some more and etc. until you beat him.

BULLETPROOF

there are so many threads like this please look around next time and you should have posted this in the members helping members section anyway here's how you beat him.

Xaldin will spend the battle floating around at ground level with a wind barrier around him. Anytime he is about to attack the Learn command will become available for a short amount of time. You can stockpile these for Jump commands, and sometimes even get in more than one per attack he makes. The Jump attack will hurt him hard, and negate most of his moves. Xaldin's main mode of attack is swinging his spears at you, bunching and swinging them horizontally or thrusting all 6 of them at you. Jump towards him and combo him, but be wary of his insane range.

If he teleports off screen he will use an attack that comes crashing down from the sky. A wisp of wind will appear where you are, then followed by a large blast of light on that spot with a shockwave, which can't be jumped over. Keep moving and don't get trapped between the blasts and walls. Eventually the spears will all swarm around you, but keep running because a larger version of them will rain down exactly where they meet. Xaldin can also fly up high and create a wind orb that will track you while he continues to combo you. When the screen goes dark and he glows a faint green, don't be near him. Xaldin will unleash a succession of spinning combos that will take away a good chunk of your health, and they hit so fast you will not be able to heal.

Xaldin's final attack is used after he does his dark combo. He will ride the spears off the bridge and form them into a weird, dragon-like device. It will rear back and create a vortex, sweeping from left to right, and it will kill you if you didn't heal after being hit by his combo. Try to coax him to his left, and before the blast starts, run and jump to his right to avoid the initial shot. It's very hard to avoid, so healing items and Cura, set to a shortcut button, will help immensely. If you have been leveling up your High Jump or Aerial Dodge Growths, you can high jump over this attack and avoid any damage. Don't get caught up in using Drive Forms to deal damage, as you will probably be hurt severely while you are preoccupied attacking him. If Sora is lucky Mickey will also join in this battle when you die. Abuse the chance to hurt Xaldin while Sora recovers. For all that frustration all you get is Secret Ansem's Report #4 and a less grumpy Beast. A new episode in the Coliseum opens as well

Kh_roxas_741

BULLETPROOF said:
there are so many threads like this please look around next time and you should have posted this in the members helping members section anyway here's how you beat him.

Xaldin will spend the battle floating around at ground level with a wind barrier around him. Anytime he is about to attack the Learn command will become available for a short amount of time. You can stockpile these for Jump commands, and sometimes even get in more than one per attack he makes. The Jump attack will hurt him hard, and negate most of his moves. Xaldin's main mode of attack is swinging his spears at you, bunching and swinging them horizontally or thrusting all 6 of them at you. Jump towards him and combo him, but be wary of his insane range.

If he teleports off screen he will use an attack that comes crashing down from the sky. A wisp of wind will appear where you are, then followed by a large blast of light on that spot with a shockwave, which can't be jumped over. Keep moving and don't get trapped between the blasts and walls. Eventually the spears will all swarm around you, but keep running because a larger version of them will rain down exactly where they meet. Xaldin can also fly up high and create a wind orb that will track you while he continues to combo you. When the screen goes dark and he glows a faint green, don't be near him. Xaldin will unleash a succession of spinning combos that will take away a good chunk of your health, and they hit so fast you will not be able to heal.

Xaldin's final attack is used after he does his dark combo. He will ride the spears off the bridge and form them into a weird, dragon-like device. It will rear back and create a vortex, sweeping from left to right, and it will kill you if you didn't heal after being hit by his combo. Try to coax him to his left, and before the blast starts, run and jump to his right to avoid the initial shot. It's very hard to avoid, so healing items and Cura, set to a shortcut button, will help immensely. If you have been leveling up your High Jump or Aerial Dodge Growths, you can high jump over this attack and avoid any damage. Don't get caught up in using Drive Forms to deal damage, as you will probably be hurt severely while you are preoccupied attacking him. If Sora is lucky Mickey will also join in this battle when you die. Abuse the chance to hurt Xaldin while Sora recovers. For all that frustration all you get is Secret Ansem's Report #4 and a less grumpy Beast. A new episode in the Coliseum opens as well

thanx! and sorry about where i posted this!

BeastlyKillaKreg

xaldin took me about 7 tries to beat. then once, mickey came out 5 times after each time i died..... and i used master form like my life depended on it. i went into anti 2x in this one battle.

Nobody13

you learn as much as you can from his teleport attacks, then use it on him when he is still. In my game, I died, but mickey showed up and I got to play as Mickey! He's like Yoda. :)

gmr5

Website
www.freewebs.com
I beat xaldin on my first try...normal mode though. Wasn't that hard...just use the reaction command a lot, limits and drives help. Cure when needed or use whatever items you have. I think I used mickey twice but he was no help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back