• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how do i get my reputation up? to be a mod?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Gah Gah Gah. Reputation is not going to make you a mod. I know plenty of n00bs who have high rep and have no chance of becoming a mod. Let me state this again: Reputation system will not assure that you will become a mod. It used to be used as a method of seperating the people who knew what they were talking about, intelligent, rule abiding, etc. But due to "rep-raping" which is when you get a couple of freinds with rep and start repping each other for the hell of it, just destroyed that.

Anyways, you get rep by posting smart, intelligent posts that someone may find pretty good and rep you for it., or like I said.. you can get a couple of freinds with green rep and you can rep-rape to kingdom come. Either way.. that's how you get rep. You can give rep by clicking the placeholder with a check and a X on it at the bottom left of someone's post. I hope this helps you out.

Here is a link that should help you further. http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=26524

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Yes.. that is right. Those are things which can get you rep and asking to be a mod is going to severely hurt your chances of becoming a mod.. You are chosen to be a mod. Don't annoy the admins with your requests. Doesn't help your chances I can assure you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back