• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do i download the KH2's opening vid. onto my PSP?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Keyblade

Tile^^ Can some1 pls send me a link, or something, thanks! and sorry if its in the wrong sec, it has to do with KH2, but i dunno..

E

Eclipse

well i put it on my ipod....what format does it have to be on? my ipod has to be mp4 so i converted it to mp4 and put it on my iPod. just let us know what format it has to be on

CloudX159

the psp has mp4 just like the ipod...
what u do is download a program to turn videos to mp4's then make sure u have enough space on ur memory stick...

E

Eclipse

go to www.videora.com that's what i use for my ipod, they have an ipod video converter...that turns files into other formats...which fit the iPod :) but i think they also have a PSP converter.

darkriku101

The psp uses mp4 format, so buy a converter, i recommend the one in walmart. You get the converter, some disk that enables you to store ps2 game saves onto your memory stick and you get a usb cord. Its called something like psp media and its $15.

1keyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
darkriku is right. buy the media manager. thats what i use and i have the intro, the menu and secret movie along with the intire kh2 soundtrack on my psp. however, im using a 512 mb stick. and unless you have more then a 32 mb, you wont be able to get the intro. most kh2 movies take up most of the 32mb. and the media manager converts your movies and songs for you so you dont have to worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back