• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do I beat...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Keyblade

For those of u that dont wanna know wat happens in Tron dont look down, its not a story spoiler, but a battle spoiler.

OK, how do I beat the heartless on that ship thing, before the weight gauge fills up, its nearly impossible, and i can beat those heartless that have a full bar and a little more in time... how? plz asnwer. (this is for second visit.)

King Keyblade

DarkSora23 said:
Use a drive form. That should take care of him.

I try it doesnt work, i have to kill em super fast, and they attack me with like 50 combos so its kinda hard to attak back. and i cant beat the last three purple robo heartless, forgot their names starts with a d, same ones that have a full health bar and a little more, i cant beat the last three of em.

Last edited:

Fammumar

What I did was as soon as given control did setup limit. After that beat all the little heartless. Finally I drove master on the last ones.

Riku_And_Sora99

At the beginning when the first Devastators are there, use Tron's Limit, and beat all the rest of the heartless up until the last Devastators come, when your MP bar should be recharged, then use Tron's Limit again and it should be over.

Legato2471

Try leaving that area for now and level up for a bit. I didn't go back to the Tron area until I was level 67 because I spent a lot of time leveling up at The World That Never Was, I kicked some heartless @ss back in Tron's world the second time through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back