• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did you hear about......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodeh_Keyblade

My parents and I went to the store to look for things for Christmas shopping, and I looked at the games for the heck of it. Then I saw the shining cover, with Disney characters on it, (I knew nothing about Square Enix nor FF) and asked for it and a PS2 for Christmas. ^^' I got it, but didn't know about a memory card, so I got through a lot of it, but had to start over. The graphics, I admit, got me hooked, and now I <3 Sora. =3

Marluxia0090

blood alchemist said:
I saw KH advertised on tv... thought it looked okay, and noticed it was by square enix. Me being a fan of Final Fantasy, I had to see what this game was about, and if it even competed with FF. A week later, I found ou my best friend bought it. He isn't much of a Final Fantasy fan, but he saw it advertised as well, and decided to get it. Anyways, I walked over to his place, and watched him play for a while. I decided, that KH was worth buying, and went out and bought it. I started playing right away, and enjoyed it alot. After beating it, I thought I should play it over, to get everything in the game. ( This is how I work. I beat it, then I go back and get everything, then I beat i again. ). Once I got everything, ( Note, I did not use strategy guides, or any sort of help ) after say.. a month or so of playing it over, I beat it, and watched ASAS. It was interesting, and definately intriguing. I went online a week later, and searched for KH2 info, when I found kingdomhearts2.net. And, that's how I got here as well. : D

ummmm kh isnt by square enix........

Lionheart002

To tell the truth it was www.squaresoft.com (i know its square enix now) i love most of the games square comes out with FF 7,8,9,10,11,x-2 and even super mario rpg in the old snes days. I knew that kh would not disappoint. I went and got my copy about a couple weeks after it came out and ive loved it ever since.

chainlink12

I read about it in gamepro magazine and at first i was like: what the hell, square and disney working together?!! but i gave it a try anyways because i loved square and KH turned out to be the best game i have ever played! XD

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
i didn't know much of kh until COM. when kh came. i loved the way the characters looked like when i saw the commercial. it was sooooo beautiful. then when COM came. i remember the some simple and clean from a site. then i went to check it out. right now i'm playing cuz i got it for christmas and man was kh the best ever!!!! well kh2 around the net when i was searching for kh sites.

.Pink Ghost.

Awards
I saw it on TV also, but i was like Meh....
Then i went to the store ur whatever, but there was no good games out at the time, so i just went with good ol' Kh.
Played it for the first time, i was like.....Oo....in the 'dream' part but then, once we started fighting stuff i was like =D this totally rocks!!!

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
well i first heard about it in commercials and i was like hmm FF charcters and disney... sounds a little odd. but then i saw my cousin playing it once and he let me play it so i was like whao! sweet ass then i bought it. and i juz found out about there being a kh2 like year ago lol but when i found out i was holy mother f*cking chiznits theres gonne be second one!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back