• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did you get into Kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
Re: How did you get hooked?

I had a friend that was totally obsessed with it, and I had to decide what PS2 games I wanted for Christmas, and he said I should get that because it's the best game ever. He told me about it, I researched into it, and I told him it was the lamest game in the world. I( didn't think it looked good. But he kept telling me to get it and I may change my mind, so I got it for Christmas. I played it, and it's now my favorite game in the whole world and I feel bad for calling it lame.

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
I had a friend that was totally obsessed with it, and I had to decide what PS2 games I wanted for Christmas, and he said I should get that because it's the best game ever. He told me about it, I researched into it, and I told him it was the lamest game in the world. I( didn't think it looked good. But he kept telling me to get it and I may change my mind, so I got it for Christmas. I played it, and it's now my favorite game in the whole world and I feel bad for calling it lame.

S

Sorakicksbutt

At first when I saw this game back in 2002 in trailers I didn't like it then X-play review they gave I think a 5 out of 5 or 4 out of 5 then I decide to rent it and then I heard that song simple and clean but later I thought this game was going to have a battle system of Final Fantasy but to my surprise it had a free roam battle system that's why I'm still playing it now

Oh that's why I don't like Final Fantasy games cause their too f**king hard and the battle system is whack:D

T

Tidus22340

I got it as a joke for a Christmas present...and got addicted to it. I bet my freinds I wouldn't have any E rated PS2 games, but I have two now, one being KH and the other being Downforce, so they got me it just so I could lose the bet. And it's one hella fun game.

R

riku55

got the disney house of villians movie and saw teh commefcial and i new i was in love

R

riku55

ooooOOOO this has already posted....

Dark_Kairi23

I got a PS2 for my first time. I had absolutely no games because I bought it off ebay. I went to wegmans and rented it. I couldn't get off Destiny Island though! ^_^;; I was so hooked on it then I got it for Christmas so that's how. I'm stuck on World of Chaos!

NOTE: Got it this Christmas

KeybladeShadow88

I remember it like it was yesterday, I was at my friends house, we had just gotten back from ty kwon do, and he asked me if I'd seen the comercials for it, I said "yeah, it doesn't look to good" he said " dude you have got to try it, just let me show you " and I said, " I don't know" he said "come on"... this went on for about 5 min. untill I finally gave in, he showed me the intro video, and I put him in a hold he doesn't know how to get out of and stole the controler from him... I'm an ass, but what ever, I just ended up going to travers town and beating up heartless for HOURS

moomoomoo

in the school library talking to FBI agents... O_o
haha, i remember playing it the first time... XD

we went over to my 2nd cousins house and he had it so i played it for 2 hours and got stuck on the 2nd darkside battle... >___< i loved it but didnt say anything cuz id look like a dork... then last year we went to game stop to buy games and i saw it and told my sister to buy it cause i had no money and i went home and turned into an insomniac... lol! i remember beating that 2nd darkside... i started hopping around the room... FUN!

Riku Hater

The good ole' friend recommendation got me. I was bored one day, had a few dollars, liked Disney, so I said, "Hey what the heck, why not" well, you all probably know the rest.

M

Millia-Rage

I kinda just fell into this craze, it was kinda ridiculous. x.x My friend Lanae bought the game way before it came out and said it rocked but I absolutely loathed Disney stuff so I refused to buy the game cause Square worked with them. (I also didn't buy the Linkin Park & Jay-Z CD even though LK's my fave band on Earth) But my mom took me to Wal-MArt to buy a game for almost no reason and I was gonna get the first .hack game but I was lookin around and, lo and friggin behold, there was KH right in my face. So yeah, I bought it and now I have three arcade Soul Calibur II characters named like KH charas, Keyblader, Lakchine, and Vexen. ^_^ Obsessions are healthy.

chasingdusk

Actually, I saw a commercial for KH:COM, loved it, searched for the original KH for ps2 and found it!

iluvriku

i really didn't know anything about kh until just last december. i saw something for com in my nintendo power. i had heard about the game because i heard these guys in my class saying how they had played the ps2 one non-stop all weekend sometime last year. at first i didn't pay any atttention to it but then i saw the comercial for com and i loved the song and thought it looked cool but i wasn't gonna get it then i went to my friends house. we were playing legend of zelda and it was like one in the morning and she asked me if i wanted to play kh for ps2. i only played it for like an hour. i didn't even get off destiny islands but i loved it. i wasn't planning on getting the first one because i didn't have a ps2 but i had my parents get me com for christmas. then we were in best buy and i asked my dad if i could get a ps2 i thought he was gonna say no because i already have a gamecube but he said sure. i was so happy. i also got digimon rumble areana so i wouldn't be making ny parents buy me a ps2 just for one game (actually my mom didn't know she probably wouldn't let me get one) the only sad part was i had to wait two weeks for christmas to open them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back