• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did Sora know what it's called?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiion

My memories of the beginning DI scenes in KH1 are a little rusty, but if I recall correctly, Sora obtained the Keyblade from Riku, looked at it, and said "... Keyblade....".
How did he know what it was called?
This could be a key in the connection between him and Ven.
And if I'm just stupid and forgetful, and Riku said "Keyblade" or something along the lines of that while giving it to him in that scene, then I'm sorry for making this thread.
But that still leaves the question of... How did Riku know what it was called?

There's some sort of BBS reference in there, most definitely. There had to have been some sort of recollection from at least one of them in order for either one to know what it's called.

I'm a KHI nub btw. Flame lightly. :D

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I don't think Sora was saying it was the Keyblade.

It was some other voice.

EDIT: dammit BH you are fast..

Xiion

Sora still knew what it was called shortly after.
And what/who could this voice have been?
Ven>Sora>Roxas.
Like I said , it could quite possibly be a BBS reference.
This alllll goes back to the theories that Ven and Sora share a heart.
Or something like that. ._.
That could have been Ven saying "OHAI, I USED TO HAVE ONE OF THOSE. ELOHEL."

Xiion

By "one of those", I didn't mean a Kingdom Key.
I meant a Keyblade in general.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kZ9DSIjsHV8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kZ9DSIjsHV8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Uhhhh, might I suggest using [ youtube ] video code [ / youtube ] (without the spaces, naturally)? The video code is what's after the "v=".

DarkRoxasNobody

It was just the mysterious voice that spoke to him when Sora was in his awakening stages. I don't know who the voice could be. Maybe Master Xehanort or the creator of the keyblade? The voice didn't actually have a voice anyway, it was just words in Sora's mind.

Kiko Higurashi

I don't exactly know. Riku was the original owner of the Keyblade. But then he turned to darkness, and the Keyblade chose Sora. During Sora's awakening stages, I think the voice told him because of the fact that it was in white words. But that is just an excuse. What we probably need to know is...... who is the voice inside Sora's head (and it can't be his concioious either, so think of a different answer)

:35:

I don't exactly know. Riku was the original owner of the Keyblade. But then he turned to darkness, and the Keyblade chose Sora. During Sora's awakening stages, I think the voice told him because of the fact that it was in white words. But that is just an excuse. What we probably need to know is...... who is the voice inside Sora's head (and it can't be his concioious either, so think of a different answer)

:35:

ven's consciousness/heart/soul?

A

Audo

As already stated, it wasn't him saying it, but most likely the voice that had guided him in his dream, and later on at the Final Resting place as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back