• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How beat fire guy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathblivion

First off, the kid's 7, give him a break. Secondly, just hit and run if you keep on getting combo-ed to death. Jumping and attacking also works. But really, no one should have trouble with him unless you're having an off day.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
just attack and watch out for he's move when he goes behind u and hits u with he's chakrams.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
I'm sorry but I can't believe that a 7-year old signed up for this forum, but anyways. You beat the "fire guy* by hitting him a lot. Don't stop hittng him until he's dead.

rc83410

Oathblivion said:
First off, the kid's 7, give him a break. Secondly, just hit and run if you keep on getting combo-ed to death. Jumping and attacking also works. But really, no one should have trouble with him unless you're having an off day.

No one knows if hes really 7 Monkeybutt's says hes three!!!!

pimpinhuskie519

the way i see it dont post if u dont have anything nice to say.... U dont want to help the kid keep ur mouth shut and go to another thread THX!

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
pimpinhuskie519 said:
the way i see it dont post if u dont have anything nice to say.... U dont want to help the kid keep ur mouth shut and go to another thread THX!

^^^ This is spam.

But anyways like I said before, just keep hitting him until he dies, if your hp gets too low use a potion.

Caminee

just run at him keep attacking very fast just tap the attack button and just incase go to the customize option and put a potion to one of the buttons and press L1 in the game to get to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back