• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How badly am I spoiled? *MAJOR SPOILERS*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephi King

Website
www.freewebs.com
I was just wondering how badly am I spoiled in terms of the story and main plot, please can we keep all spoilers to an ABSOLUTE MINIMUM. Thanks.

1) Riku joins you for the Final Battle.

2) Roxas is a member of the XIII Order

3) Namine is Kairi's nobody

4) Axel dies trying to save Sora

5) Ansem, Xenahort, Xemnas and Diz have some relation to each other

P.S. I still don't know anything about Ansem or the XIII Order's intentions, or Riku and Roxas's role in the game. Plus I heard something about a Dark Corridor I don't know what the hell that is though (please don't spoil).

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Compared to everything... You've been spoiled, yes. A lot. But a lot in KH2 isn't that much. There's A TON of stuff and plot points in KH2 so don't worry. You're not THAT spoiled. You'll enjoy the game and plot twists and, etc.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Yeah, all of those are true, but there's still a lot you don't know. Especially about Riku. So no, you haven't completely spoiled everything for yourself.

Sephi King

Website
www.freewebs.com
AND WITHOUT SPOILING (by the way thanks a lot for the comfort!!!!!) but I recently found something about Maleficent, WHICH I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IS TRUE!!! But could anyone tell me if her role will be an interesting plot and signifacant as well? Thanks a lot!!!

DarkRiku13

Sephi King said:
AND WITHOUT SPOILING (by the way thanks a lot for the comfort!!!!!) but I recently found something about Maleficent, WHICH I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IS TRUE!!! But could anyone tell me if her role will be an interesting plot and signifacant as well? Thanks a lot!!!

From what MyInnerFred told me(Man that guy is awesome) it seems like to me that well.....her role is good, but not as signifacant as in KH

Burori

DarkRiku13 said:
From what MyInnerFred told me(Man that guy is awesome) it seems like to me that well.....her role is good, but not as signifacant as in KH

(Insert joke) From what I heard she's dating Ansem :)

Man I don't know why I did it but I spoiled myself the entire game. I pretty much know everything of the story but trust me I am not going to not enjoy this game when it comes out in march....

(edit) I meant to say I will still enjoy this game to the fulliest. sorry a little tired since I finished school and going to work soon.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
1. Namine is not Kairi's Nobody, per say. She goes a lot more into the story and it's impossible to explain with out spoiling. Let's just say that she isn't the same as the other Nobodies.

2. Maleficent plays pretty much no real role in KH2. She shows up, she talks, she goes away. She doesn't die like most people assumed.

RikusDarkHalf

Ya she is a ***** and ran well not really...
Namine is also a big spoiler in the game dam what happens ya she is very different well special then ever other nobody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back