• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How are organization 13 evil? o.O

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

solfan

so all there doing is trying to be "whole" again right? what are/do they doing/do that is evil?
its been awhile since i played KH2 so i cant rember if Xemnas says anything :p

Allister Rose

French Lover
not evil, but misunderstood...well the ones that werent ansem's apprentices. it would have been simple to just kill themselves and wait until they became whole when there heartless version was destroyed. Ansem's apprentice didnt want to turn back to normal, they wanted a new heart, someone elses heart.

besides xemnas wanted to use it for some other purpose aswell.

State

Awards
so all there doing is trying to be "whole" again right? what are/do they doing/do that is evil?

next time, use the search bar here, there was a thread like this one. back on topic...

okay, xemnas wanted to find the room of awakening, while the other 12 nobodies wanted to become whole again. to some extent, xemnas used them, but he could give them what they wanted; a heart. sometime now, they decided to use methods that began to affect sora, the protagonist, which led them to their own demise. to some, they were antiheroes, which are those who use criminal or cowardly methods and act heroically.

so in a point of view, they were the good guys, to some, they were the baddies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
they were doing bad things to satisfy themselvse, nothing heroic about it, so they arent anti-heroes

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They might not be the best folks around, but they certainly aren't evil.

Xemnas, however... is one sick bastard.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
Keep in mind that "good" and "evil" are based on perception; little else.

If they were willing to endanger people/places for their own gain, then, yes, by common definition, they're "evil". However, if these actions were recreational, and purely for the sake of wreaking havoc, I'd probably be more certain about the choice. They did what they thought they had to do, but at times, they seemed to take pleasure in it. That could prove they were sadistic, callous, or boastful. But not evil.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Well they wanted to be whole, nothing wrong with that. But their methods was the problem. I mean Sora's a stupid kid, but he's willing to help people out. Just asking him for help would have worked. But the lust for power of Marluxia and Xemnas's interferred with the task at hand. Most of the other members who were only following orders likely would have prefered the plan of asking Sora for help. What it all comes down too is poor leadership of Xemnas. He met Sora in KH1 but decided to use the heartless againist their main hope of getting hearts, the keyblade, and were defeated because of it.

Elitechaser

A little place between Hell and Heaven called Eart
If you recall the conversation that King Mickey, Sora, and Riku had with Xemnas before he attempts to use Kingdom Hearts for power, you can remember the reason Riku gives for why they don't like the nobodies and shun them. He says, "It's cause you mess up our worlds." Which Sora, Mickey, and Kairi all agree with. To this statement Xemnas basically replies "So what do we care if we mess up your worlds?"

Axelmarmar

If you recall the conversation that King Mickey, Sora, and Riku had with Xemnas before he attempts to use Kingdom Hearts for power, you can remember the reason Riku gives for why they don't like the nobodies and shun them. He says, "It's cause you mess up our worlds." Which Sora, Mickey, and Kairi all agree with. To this statement Xemnas basically replies "So what do we care if we mess up your worlds?"

That was Xemnas's "feelings" toward the worlds. He was only speaking for himself. If Sora and gang asked the other orgy members most of them would say the opposite probably.

because in the time it took to almost accomplish their goal, they did more wrong than right.

plus they weren't the ones with the keyblade. just how it works.

8shortfuse

i don't really think they were bad...Most of them were probably just following orders so they could become whole again. Even Xemnas wasn't all bad (not saying he wasn't somewhat bad, because he kinda was.) He wanted to become whole too. Unfortunetly, he was after other things as well, but then again so was his heartless and somebody. So it all depends on which org member you're talking about.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Well, Xemnas was more bent on making his own world and being the god of it, but eh.

As said; their goal was fine and good, but killing so many and abusing Sora and the Keyblade was bad.

Mage of light

These are the org members that i think are just bad.
Axel
Luxord
Zexoin
THe ones that are evil:
Xemnas
xigbar
xaldin
vexen
Marluxia
Saix!!!!!!!
Larxene
And the ones that i think are more good then the others:
Demyx
Roxas.
I can not judge on Lexious because i haven't fought him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back