• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hopes for Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
nomura said days is supposed to have lots of little hints that point at bbs, so i'm excited.

Really? Where about did you read that. Just if you have the article or what not - I wouldn't mind a late night read :D (Better go get some caffeine 3:25am)

ugh.. can't find the interview.

i did read it though. i'm not lying.

Mythios

Website
cplusdev.com
Well I just played some Multi player then. And I must say it does present a challenge which is great! The difficulties are really good. The game mode of play style is awesome. So when this English version does come out - One could only think it'll deliver!

Miku's Key

I just hope it isn't a total let down. I heard from some people it's great and I heard it's really bad too. I'll just have to play it to form an opinion of it myself, in September.

Xango99

the fact that there were too lazy to add wifii brings the game down by 10 points...stupid move

seriously, they make the US to wait 4 damn months after the japanese version, qhich is longer than waht kh2 took..

they take out traverese town and Pinocchios world, leaving only 5 old worlds that we have seen before*yawwns*

then they have the nerve to not add wifii..or ATLEAST they should have let us use cpu characters for multiplyer on ourt team...

Axel

i think it will be the best installment in the series

I read a few reviews and guides on the missions they sound annoying like theres one where you have to fight a boss without taking any damage

I think the main fun in the game will be playing as the organization

tacochance

I'm just pissed about not having wifi, that sucks, but, overall, the game looks fun, I was just hoping that we get Birth By Sleep first, (which is obviously MUCH better) but I'm content to have something that will keep me busy in the car and at school untill BBS, another up, since it's for DS, a DS is much easier to hide than a PSP.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I read a few reviews and guides on the missions they sound annoying like theres one where you have to fight a boss without taking any damage

I think the main fun in the game will be playing as the organization
Those are the Trial missions, not the actual missions you have to do to beat the game, they're extra to get Trial Symbols and unlock items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back