Hollow Bastion Waterway Mystery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

meep2meep

• Nothing's Like Before
Way back when in 2002 I tried to find a way to access the 2 switches behing the L shaped wall that moves in the waterway. I have played this game 50+ times and everytime I play it i spend a good hour looking for a way to access to damn blue buttons. At this point im 99% sure theyre just decorative. However, this little voice in the back of my head keeps saying super duper secret easter egg. Has anyone datamined the ps2 version (or final mix or 1.5) to clip behind the wall to try and press those switches yet?

Btw... NO IM NOT ASKING ABOUT POSSIBLE CHESTS OR HARD TO GET CHEST.

ReverofEnola

Website
www.youtube.com
  • Keyblade Master
Way back when in 2002 I tried to find a way to access the 2 switches behing the L shaped wall that moves in the waterway. I have played this game 50+ times and everytime I play it i spend a good hour looking for a way to access to damn blue buttons. At this point im 99% sure theyre just decorative. However, this little voice in the back of my head keeps saying super duper secret easter egg. Has anyone datamined the ps2 version (or final mix or 1.5) to clip behind the wall to try and press those switches yet?

Btw... NO IM NOT ASKING ABOUT POSSIBLE CHESTS OR HARD TO GET CHEST.
Could you be more specific about where this location is? Like could you show a video or an image?

Recon

Thank you Edmunds
  • News Hound
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Ursus Union
  • Mog Boss
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
  • Final Fantasy Dimensions
Probably leftovers during the development phase? That's my guess..