• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HIya

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphim_000

Yes hi i'm new here and i'm a KH addcit. I Need some help with chain of memories and in the pirate ship and i need a evel 9 card. do you know where i could get one

Darkness_Seeker*

Use a zero (0) card it should work since the 0 can replace all cards when it comes to opening doors unless the nunber of the card you need to open the door has a (=) next to it.

:D Welcome to the forums!!!!:D

Kairiissocute

Seraphim_000 said:
Yes hi i'm new here and i'm a KH addcit. I Need some help with chain of memories and in the pirate ship and i need a evel 9 card. do you know where i could get one
yeah you can sometimes replace it w/ a zero, but sometimes it says that you MUST have a nine. if you cannot get a nine, than the game will NEVER give you a nine. (TRUST me, this has happened to me before too) You actually have to find another route to the door you're trying to get into.
WELCOME , you are gonna LOVE IT!

EverlastingLight

Just keep fighting Heartless. Your bound to come across a card you need sometime...

Unless you're like me and take three hours just to get the freakin card you need! Grr....

Sanctuary Keeper

Re-open doors you have already opened with strong heartlesses, like looming darkness or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back