• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Him...or...HIM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Alright, here's the deal: I know two guys, a friends named Dereck, who's a close friend, we've been friends ever since I can remember. And on the other hand, there's another friend called Seph, who I met recently, and I'm close to also. They both "seem" to really like me, and they even told straight to my face. As with Dereck, I'm 100% sure, since he has asked me out a few months ago. And as for Seph, he seems quite serious about it, too. But I'm not sure what I should do about it...I mean...if I went out with Seph, Dereck would really just "die", and if I went out with Dereck, then Seph wouldn't talk to me...(as I can imagine)...And you know what the catch is? The two of them are in the same class...and they're friends, Seph was even introduced to me through Dereck. (But I'm not in their school, since I'm attending an all girls' highschool.) So I'm really stuck here...I like them both, but somehow, it doesn't seem as simple. It really seems as though I HAVE TO choose one between them...I wish I can run away from all this, I don't want to hurt their feelings, I really don't. Can you guys help me out?:confused: I would really appreciate it, thanks for your time.;)

Last edited:

zhara_marie

Website
www.myspace.com
Girl that's really HARD to ENCOUNTER!!!Well the only advice i could give to u,is that u just put them both in a room,where u guys could talk(i'm sure that's easy cause u're all friends)Then confess it to both of them,let them know how hard it's been for u,getting ask by 2 guys who are ur close friends in the same time!(Mann...i know how hard that could get)U said urself,u don't want any of them getting hurt.Then just turn down their invitation,trust me u'll feel better,cause they know how u feel 'bout the dating thing! But if this isn't easy for u then...well i don't know what!!! Be brave to confess ur problem to them!I'm sure they'll understand,if they ARE ur so-called-friends!

Rage

hrmmm..... So you denied Dereck the 1st time he asked you?....was this before you knew Seph or after you had already met him?

The reason i ask this is if he asked you and you denied him before you had even met Seph, then maybe you dont like him as much as you think....as for Seph...how long exactly have you known him?.....if your serious about this and you havent known him that long, then feel free to pull him a little, and see if he willing to be serious or just "using" you, make sure you know for sure what you want before you commit to one....and yeah it would seem you need to choose between one or the other. Answer these questions for me and maybe i can give more advice.

Why did you deny Dereck the first time (if you denied him)
Wich one is a nicer guy?
Is either of them Outgoing?
How long have you known Seph?
What exactly are you looking for in a guy?

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Why did you deny Dereck the first time (if you denied him) Because I thought we should just be good friends, since we are.
Wich one is a nicer guy? They both are really nice.
Is either of them Outgoing? I think Seph is more outgoing.
How long have you known Seph? About a year and a half.
What exactly are you looking for in a guy? Uhhh...honesty, loyalty and kind...I'm not sure.

soccer_stalker

if you really can't chose, then don't chose at all. i mean you guys are so young, i'm sure they'll get over the little kid crushed very soon. think what's the best for all three of you ok!

Rage

Well lets see...outgoing isnt always good, and then theres some guys that arent outgoing until there with a girl.....if your looking for loyalty then outgoing might not be exactly what your looking for in some cases...if a guy is extremely outgoing then hes no doubt going to run into other girls wich will result in him not being completely loyal to you. Now Dereck......hes been by your side even though you denied him....thats pretty good....i'm not saying to choose one or the other right now, but see if you feel that connection...and believe me, you will know it when you feel it.

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
Tender Heart said:
Alright, here's the deal: I know two guys, a friends named Dereck, who's a close friend, we've been friends ever since I can remember. And on the other hand, there's another friend called Seph, who I met recently, and I'm close to also. They both "seem" to really like me, and they even told straight to my face. As with Dereck, I'm 100% sure, since he has asked me out a few months ago. And as for Seph, he seems quite serious about it, too. But I'm not sure what I should do about it...I mean...if I went out with Seph, Dereck would really just "die", and if I went out with Dereck, then Seph wouldn't talk to me...(as I can imagine)...And you know what the catch is? The two of them are in the same class...and they're friends, Seph was even introduced to me through Dereck. (But I'm not in their school, since I'm attending an all girls' highschool.) So I'm really stuck here...I like them both, but somehow, it doesn't seem as simple. It really seems as though I HAVE TO choose one between them...I wish I can run away from all this, I don't want to hurt their feelings, I really don't. Can you guys help me out?:confused: I would really appreciate it, thanks for your time.;)

I have the perfect and classic idea that every guy does. You cheat on both of them. Take both of them.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
doublesword2 said:
I have the perfect and classic idea that every guy does. You cheat on both of them. Take both of them.

You're a dumbass.

Okay, this must be extremely difficult for you, and it probably is for them too (seeing how they are both friends and both like the same girl). What I would advise you to do, is to wait it out. Don't rush into anything. Jus wait, and see what happens. Talk to them, hang out with them, as though everything is normal. Eventually, you will know who to choose. Maybe you just aren't attracted to either of them in that matter, in such a case, just tell them that you only consider them friends at the moment, and that maybe sometime in the future things might change, but for now you just want to be friends.

Khaos_Saint

doublesword2 said:
You're a dumbass.

Okay, this must be extremely difficult for you, and it probably is for them too (seeing how they are both friends and both like the same girl). What I would advise you to do, is to wait it out. Don't rush into anything. Jus wait, and see what happens. Talk to them, hang out with them, as though everything is normal. Eventually, you will know who to choose. Maybe you just aren't attracted to either of them in that matter, in such a case, just tell them that you only consider them friends at the moment, and that maybe sometime in the future things might change, but for now you just want to be friends.

I agree with M on both parts. doublesword2 is an idiot and an asshole.

The human heart is something that, for the most part, we will never really understand. Falling in love sometimes takes less time than saying hello. But sometimes it needs to be worked at and so it can really grow. I think you might just think you like these guys because they like you. Sometimes it's that easy for us to think that way, and not even know it. You'll know when your really in love with one of them or neither. Really being in love is totally different than what you, "think." Dont worry, if you were really in love, you wouldnt need to ask advice, you would know what to do already. Love, i dont think, has anything to do with qualities or any trivial things like that. The one that makes you truly happy, the one you smile with most, the one that no matter what, sees you as you, is the one. good luck. if you need anymore help, im glad to be here for you, or anyone else who needs some help.

What can i say... i heart everyone. :eek: lol

R

Renegade Angel

wow, you know doulbe, until I met you I never thought there was such a cold hearted f^ck in the world, you've proved me worng...>_>
and tender, I'm not quite the expert on love and relationships, more Lances thing, but I will tell you this. If you like both guys, i'm sure you like on of them more. But if you like them both the same, it's obvious that neither of them are, "the one" becuase well, there is only one one.

J

JenovaDOWNFALL

Forget bout that right nou.Just set them straight that u arent choosing either one and that its the best thing to do.Take some time off and think it throughly.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Renegade Angel said:
wow, you know doulbe, until I met you I never thought there was such a cold hearted f^ck in the world, you've proved me worng...>_>
and tender, I'm not quite the expert on love and relationships, more Lances thing, but I will tell you this. If you like both guys, i'm sure you like on of them more. But if you like them both the same, it's obvious that neither of them are, "the one" becuase well, there is only one one.

Thanks for that man, I'll think about it...it's better not to rush things...

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
doublesword2 said:

Damn....how sexist can you get....smh

Chrono_X

I think every one summed up what i was going to say soo ya...

doublesword2 said:
As for this guy... WOW In haven't read somthing on the net that pissed me off like that for some time....
I'm going to need your number and your address... Some one needs an ass kicking

And as for every guy doing it... No most people are straight... and even if they arn't there usualy only have 1 boyfriend, You and your two boyfriends need to go away and never come back

Last edited:

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Chorno X said:
As for this guy... WOW In haven't read somthing on the net that pissed me off like that for some time....
I'm going to need your number and your address... Some one needs an ass kicking

Hahahahah thats funny :D

And as for every guy doing it... No most people are straight... and even if they arn't there usualy only have 1 boyfriend, You and your two boyfriends need to go away and never come back

Read my signature doublesword2... The 1st one

Last edited:
M

MegaFlare

doublesword2 said:
Dude that ain't cool. You can get banned for that.
Back at you. Stop making up things. Banned.

Carry on.

BTW- My personal opinion on the topic: Don't go for either of them. You, for one, don't sound ready to date. Two, you don't sound sure of what you even want in a date. Three, if you can't pick, then don't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back