• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

High School

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrell Taylor

Who here ever think about dropping out of high school
i know i do sometimes my friends tell me not to so i don't i think i might sooner or later

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, I thought about it, because out high school is so . . . Anyway, I changed my mind when I found out you have to be seventeen to drop out and by then I'll be a senior, so might as well graduate and get a diploma so I can get a decent job.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Nothing because I don't know a word that describes our school exactly, I mean, our principal yells at us because of the stuff some of my classmates do, but they wouldn't do it in the first place if he did his job.

P

Princesskairi13

I think about dropping out of middle school sometimes even though i know it will never happen

P

Princesskairi13

no it isn't i hate my school they took me out of gym and art because they don't like me

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Well. I'm not sure I needed to see this.

One. Dropping out of school isn't even allowed until 17. You can skip all you want, but there are truant officers for those people.

Two. It's stupid. You go to school for about 8 years, okay? And then you come to High School, about 1-4 years away, and BAM you drop out because it's too hard. Where's the sense in that?

Three. Most colleges need and want their students to have a high school degree. As in, High School Graduates. You really want to be a High School Dropout? You can't get a decent job, no one will have any respect for you, and you'll be stuck flipping burgers at the local McDonalds, living off tips. Wow. I'd never believe it.

TT. Don't do it. It'd be the stupidest choice of your life. You're what, 15? 8th Grade? Freshman? You're entering hormones, hormones are tricky bud. they're gonna make you think this stuff, it's their job. Stay in school and please your mom. Find friends, they're what I look forward to.

RPGplaya, you're 14! You're in 8th grade! Don't drop out...you are in 8th grade right? Didn't you say that once? Even still, if you are, then how would you know what HS is like...unless you're school is different and 8th grade goes into HS...anyways. Or even if you were a freshman...that's the worst year!!! C'mon, it's still fun though! You meet new people, new classes, new opportunities. But I must say, I'm glad you're staying, or think you are. :)

PK...you're 12. Twelve years old, that's how old my sister is. there is prolly a good reason why you're not in art or P.E. Ever asked before? You should see what I have to choose from in school based on classes. French One is being dropped so that there won't be any more French. Next year, French One and Two will be gone, and so on and so forth till there won't be any more. Just Espanol. The cpu classes are crum, we have one librarian for four schools!!! Know what that means? Yeah, she's only at our lib on Mon and Fri. She's at the MS's and the elementary the other days. Thankfully though teachers have been put in for each hour. Oh, we have about 16 in the band, the most rowdiest bunch in the world and everything. Yeepers, I'd be glad to get out of P.E. and art here is the hardest to get into, mainly because some think it's a blow-off because you can just draw squat and pass. That's what someone there does. He comes in with a non-caring attitude, he can't draw squat, yet the teach and classmates don't care. He just won't go to advanced art, whoop-de-do-dah for him.

In short, don't drop out. It's waste of your time, your future boss's time, your future spouse's time, your parent's time and money, in fact, it's a waste on just about everyone around you's time and money. Don't even bother. And I have zippo sympathy for drop-outs.

Terrell Taylor

kairigirl said:
Well. I'm not sure I needed to see this.

One. Dropping out of school isn't even allowed until 17. You can skip all you want, but there are truant officers for those people.

Two. It's stupid. You go to school for about 8 years, okay? And then you come to High School, about 1-4 years away, and BAM you drop out because it's too hard. Where's the sense in that?

Three. Most colleges need and want their students to have a high school degree. As in, High School Graduates. You really want to be a High School Dropout? You can't get a decent job, no one will have any respect for you, and you'll be stuck flipping burgers at the local McDonalds, living off tips. Wow. I'd never believe it.

TT. Don't do it. It'd be the stupidest choice of your life. You're what, 15? 8th Grade? Freshman? You're entering hormones, hormones are tricky bud. they're gonna make you think this stuff, it's their job. Stay in school and please your mom. Find friends, they're what I look forward to.

RPGplaya, you're 14! You're in 8th grade! Don't drop out...you are in 8th grade right? Didn't you say that once? Even still, if you are, then how would you know what HS is like...unless you're school is different and 8th grade goes into HS...anyways. Or even if you were a freshman...that's the worst year!!! C'mon, it's still fun though! You meet new people, new classes, new opportunities. But I must say, I'm glad you're staying, or think you are. :)

PK...you're 12. Twelve years old, that's how old my sister is. there is prolly a good reason why you're not in art or P.E. Ever asked before? You should see what I have to choose from in school based on classes. French One is being dropped so that there won't be any more French. Next year, French One and Two will be gone, and so on and so forth till there won't be any more. Just Espanol. The cpu classes are crum, we have one librarian for four schools!!! Know what that means? Yeah, she's only at our lib on Mon and Fri. She's at the MS's and the elementary the other days. Thankfully though teachers have been put in for each hour. Oh, we have about 16 in the band, the most rowdiest bunch in the world and everything. Yeepers, I'd be glad to get out of P.E. and art here is the hardest to get into, mainly because some think it's a blow-off because you can just draw squat and pass. That's what someone there does. He comes in with a non-caring attitude, he can't draw squat, yet the teach and classmates don't care. He just won't go to advanced art, whoop-de-do-dah for him.

In short, don't drop out. It's waste of your time, your future boss's time, your future spouse's time, your parent's time and money, in fact, it's a waste on just about everyone around you's time and money. Don't even bother. And I have zippo sympathy for drop-outs.

can you make this shorter please cause i don't feel like reading this

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
~.<* No. You read it on your own. I typed that and if you have time to quote it and write one sentence posts and debate about dropping school, read it. It's gonna take about 5 minutes at the most and I'm sure it's 5 minutes you can spend doing so. 'Sides, if you're gonna drop out, you might as well do something.

Oh, no one can eat outside. Well, we can go outside, we just can't eat out there. And it's only C lunch because A lunch has been naughty and they have to stay in the cafe. But we had a drug problem last year during finals and someone abused the open campus and came back drunk on the grounds. So now we have no finals this year, and they might bring it back but everyone would have to take each final, and closed campus.

Terrell Taylor

kairigirl said:
~.<* No. You read it on your own. I typed that and if you have time to quote it and write one sentence posts and debate about dropping school, read it. It's gonna take about 5 minutes at the most and I'm sure it's 5 minutes you can spend doing so. 'Sides, if you're gonna drop out, you might as well do something.

Oh, no one can eat outside. Well, we can go outside, we just can't eat out there. And it's only C lunch because A lunch has been naughty and they have to stay in the cafe. But we had a drug problem last year during finals and someone abused the open campus and came back drunk on the grounds. So now we have no finals this year, and they might bring it back but everyone would have to take each final, and closed campus.

ok i read it even though it was super long i need to here all of that and i was not going to drop out i like school times it is just some times teachers push me over the bord to the point i want to kill myself if you know what i mean well anyways thanks

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
You're welcome. It just doesn't make sense sometimes to go all that way, have one more blowoff year (really, senior year you have all electives, only class you have to take is P.E....at least here that is) and then you drop out. wow. Well, I'm glad you're not dropping out, but if you get angry just dish it on a bathroom wall or something...just make sure you don't do anything stupid.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
How can you guys consider dropping out of highschool? I love highschool. I dunno about you guys. But I really enjoy it. I am so going to miss all my friends and cliches and all. But I am a senior this year. So I am really going to miss it. If you're almost done with highschool, you should just stick it out, and finish it.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
I graduated, trust me when I say this...you are better off in school. Once your out life goes down hill fast.

omega wyrm

Gummi Ship Builder
I would never consider droppiing out of school(for one thing I'm really smart and get good grades) because the one thing it's going to hurt most is YOU.

P.S. I'm fourteen and a freshman(9th grade) because you start shool a year early in Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back