• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

High School Musical

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelJade

Is any one else obssesed with this Disney movie?? I mean it IS cheesy and annoying..........but the songs are like......STUCK permanetly in my brain! Anyone else having problems with this? Or just inparticular like this movie?
You can also say if you DON'T like this movie......and why.

Last edited:

goofy39

I am having the same problems as AngelJade is having! I mean seriously it is cheesy but the songs getstuckin your head!!

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
UM............I was thinking of starting a thread like this to say: "I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH! I RECORDED IT AND I'VE SEEN IT EIGHT TIMES AND I OWN THE SOUNDTRACK AND LISTEN TO IT ALL THE TIME." And now for the weather.....

T

tux_

The chick in that movie is hawt. The brunette, not the blonde.
Oh, and the girl on the piano is hawt also.

S

_socialstigma

tux_ said:
The chick in that movie is hawt. The brunette, not the blonde.
Oh, and the girl on the piano is hawt also.
Of all the posts in this thread, I found this one to be full of life and truth; therefore, more intriguing.

Last edited:

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Yes. It may just be me and my addiction to Disney Movies. (whether reall movies or Disney Channel originals) but I noticed that three characters from this are from Halloweentown High........stupid me.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i thought the songs were pretty good but the story waskind of dumb

omg elphaba 1 im listenin to defyin gravity as i type this! kiss me good bye im deftyin gravity and u cant pull me down! yes ignore my strange obsessions lol

*_ShIvA_*

I liked the movie i thought it was cute. it wasnt like the most amazing thing in the world but it was cute.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Hm, wasn't bad, but it is one of the better movies that Disney Channel made. I'm a sucker for musicals unfortunately, and though this was a chick flick, the music scenes were well done. The er..fact they had a sing along when I watched it ruined it..they put words on the bottom of the screen. x-x

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
kairigirl said:
Hm, wasn't bad, but it is one of the better movies that Disney Channel made. I'm a sucker for musicals unfortunately, and though this was a chick flick, the music scenes were well done. The er..fact they had a sing along when I watched it ruined it..they put words on the bottom of the screen. x-x

Don't they usually put words at the bottom of the screen in sing alongs??? Anyways. I get obsessed about things, and I crave it for a while. Then I get over it and forget about it. I"m still in this craze, mainly because I love musicals. Dang me.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I'm obessed with musicals, so right when I saw it, I knew I had to see it. Yay! Now I can even play the songs on the piano. But like I said, I get really really really obsessed over things, but then it dies down.

Elphaba_1

Author
I'm a Broadway grl, so i like musicals, but the story of the movie is alright. Just askin u Broadway freaks out there, what do u think of "Wicked"? IT'S MY FAVORITE BROADWAY SHOW DAMMIT!!!!!!! I want to be Elphaba when i become a better actress, Stephanie J. Block is the reason why i want to be Elphie now, Stephanie is a friend of my Dad's. It's sooooo good to have a father for an actor!!!!!

By the way LoyalSubject, I WILL NOT IGNORE THOSE LYRICS!!!!

Elphaba: So if u care to find me / look to the Weastern Sky
as someone told me lately / everyone deserves a chance to fly
and if I'm flying solo / at least I'm flying free
to those who ground me / take a message back from me
tell them how I am defying gravity
I'm flying high defying gravity / and soon I'll match them in renown
and nobody in all of Oz / No Wizard that there is or was
is ever gonna bring, me down!!!!!!

Glinda: I hope you're happy

Ozians: look at her, she's wicked!! GET HER!!

Elphaba: Bring me down!!

Ozians: No mourns the wicked, so we got to bring her...

Elphaba: AAAHHHH!!!

Ozians: Down!!!

wut? What are u all looking at? So I'm a fanatic, big deal!! Ok lets get tis over with "No I'm not sea sick, Yes I've always been green, No i didn't eat grass as a child"....................I'm doing it again aren't i? DAMMIT >_<!!!!

Girlygirl

Once I saw 10 out of 13 songs of the album made it to the top 100(all were above top 30) of iTunes I knew I had to see the movie, interesting movie and some great songs.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
I loved it! Yes, it's cheesy.

The teenagers are just so cute and it was just fun to watch them all run around! ^_^

"So lonely before, I've finally found! What I've been lookin' foor!" And yes, I sing in harmony with my little brother. ^_^;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back