• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

high ppl r funny!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

rikuluver64

Website
www.myspace.com
i have a funny story about a high dude!

one time my bro and his frind charlie(the high friend) went to taco bell and charlie is lik whoaaaa this taco is lik aawwweeesssssoomeee! and my bro is lik well ur high so of corse it is. then charlie ask 4 water and again with the whoa its awesome thing! which was funny if u were ther! then when we left he saw a rock and started to talk to it and i was lik wat r u doin'?? and he said im trying to ask 4 the time and i was lik i hav the watch not the rock. and the rock didnt say anything so he started to argue with it! and me and my bro started to burst with laughter! then l8er we went 4 a giant cookie and hes lik this cookie is huge and its sooo goood! im lik dude its called a giant cookie! and hes lik i no! so we went home and my mom was cutting onions so he ate the whole thing and i was lik eww gross! hes lik its goood eat it and im lik ill pass. then my bro's other high friend came the next dae and wen we went outside he saw the tree and thought it was a girl. so he started to kiss it and me and my bro had to pry him off!

if u lik this story put me on ur friends list and ill tell u more!

Last edited:
Back