• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Hidden Truths

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Andi, I looked at it the first time, Didnt get it.

How was I meant to understand it the second time if I had no clue what It meant the first time?

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Ok, Sorry guys you may have to wait awhile more. Because A - I'm busy and B - JJ has officially bummed me out about my writing. Wanna know how?

What I wrote -

“SHOWA!” Donald’s voice echoed through the small hallways of the Gummi Ship.

What he wrote -

"SHOWA!" Donald's quakced-up voice echoed loudly throughout the small expanse of hallways of the Gummi Ship.

So Yeah, after that I sent him a different paragraph (from Chapter 10) to see what he would do and -

Sora and Kairi were in Kairi’s pale pink room. Kairi was sitting on her bed with hot pink covers and dark pink pillows everywhere, and Sora was sitting on her dark pink almost red carpeting. You definitely couldn’t mistake Kairi’s room for a guy's room. The only part that wasn’t pink was the furniture. All of that was white. Mainly because you can’t fine regular size pink furniture. Kairi probably wasn’t that much of a pink freak anyways. Though she did have her moments.

His Version -

Sora and Kairi were in Kairi's spacious, pale-pink room. Kairi was sitting on her bed, her legs crossed, with FLUFFY hot pink covers and dark pink pillows stuffed with goosefeathers everywhere. Sora, sitting Indian-style, was on her dark pink almost crimson-red carpeting. Noone could most definitely mistake Kairi's room for a guy's room, but the only part that wasn't hot or dark pink was the furniture, every piece white, mainly because Kairi's parents couldn't find pink furniture small enough to fit in her room. Kairi probably wasn't much of a pink freak anyways, though she did have her moments despite her non-obession.

He makes me look bad, So I'm gonna go crawl in a hole for awhile. BBS ~<33

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I'm REALLY SORRY SAMMIZ!! :cry:

You told me to!! >_<'

(I think you dids..)

I'M REALLY REALLY SORRYS!!!!

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
The grammar whore within me is urging me to point out that he spelt "quacked" wrong.

No, I didn't say that. It was my grammar whore, I swear! thoughthatwasmeanttomakeyoufeelbettermaybe

So don't feel bad! He ain't perfect, according to my grammar whore!

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Sammii, I feel for you.

I mean, Its Horrible knowing that a Dumbass Snail Band Boy like him is Better at writing than us....THE SUGAR YAY PEOPLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back