• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hidden Powers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoSora

Neo was asleep in his bed, when he sat up, awake. He ran outside, and down a path, avoiding rocks and other things on the ground. He saw his sister standing in a stream, and he nearly threw a rock at her. Instead, he crept up behind her, and shouted, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?"

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
Ceara yelped in suprise and fell over landing with a splash in the stream. "What was that for, Neo?" She said angrily. She glared at him from the ground.

NeoSora

:mad:

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE SO LATE? YOU COULD GET ATTACKED BY SOME MONSTERS OR SOMETHING!"

kingdomwolfblade

"But i know this stream is safe. Seriusly Neo, White Storm is with me, she would protect me." Seh stood up and began to mount white storm.

"Your being over protective again."

NeoSora

ooc: KWB, are our parents dead? I need to know.

ic: "YOU CANT JUST GO OUTSIDE LIKE THAT! YOU KNOW WHAT TROUBLE YOU COULD GET INTO, WITH THE CURFEW LAWS! YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL! WE'RE GOING HOME NOW!"

S

SoulReaper

OOC- Cool, I'm evil then

Name: Shard
apearance:
guys07.jpg

personality/bio: Trained his whole life as a King's guard. He never knew or met his parents, but the King said they were killed shortly after Shard was born (though he never said who killed them). He is almost always by the king's side when not out killing people.
weapon(getting one later: Kwan Do

Tigerchat

In a small cozy room with books strewn on the floo
ooc: SoulReaper.. I guess were going to have to know each other since were both evil.

*She walked out of the dark, gloomy castle and walked silently outside in the fresh air. She shivered abit, as evil thoughts crossed through her mind and she began thinking.* 'is this the right path for me? Am I supposed to kill things, do this?' *She shook the thoughts from her mind and her eyes glowed red again. A squirell scarmbled near her feet and she picked it up carefully.She gave a smirk and tightened her hold on it until the bones in it's fragile body cracked and the squeaks of the squirell grew more urgent. She threw the mangled half dead squirell on the ground, chuckled abit and walked away leaving the squirell to squeak in pain.*

kingdomwolfblade

(no they alive)

Ceara had fully mounted White Storm now.
"No, i'm going to find my adventure waiting out there for me. Being stuck here with curfews won't do me any good at all. You coming or not?"

NeoSora

"I want to be prepared, if we're gonna be traveling alot. I mean, we SHOULD have a few supplies handy..."

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
"GET BACK HERE!" A gaurd called out as he pushed through the crowd. Jalen turned his head back, "Now what thief in thier right mind ould do that?" He then continued to run. Jalen then turned down an alley the gaurd yelled again, "Ha that's a dead end I have you now." The guard turned to the dead end and saw that no one was there except for the words. "THE SWORD WAS MINE ANYWAY." written on the wall.

S

SoulReaper

Shard walked out of the castle, making his daily perimeter checks. He saw the girl crush the small mammal, and grinnined.

"Not one for nature, are we?" He called.

kingdomwolfblade

"Something tells me we won't need to. We'll be meeting someone very suefull. You coming or not?"

NeoSora

"FINE. Let me just get Noishe. Can you take me back to the barn? I also want to change..."

S

SoulReaper

"Yeah, I guess so..." Shard sighed, "But I doubt we'll be seeing any action around here...haven't seen any rebel action for a while now..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back