• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Hidden Being

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mika-Mika ^_^

I live in some sort of box, trapped in there with
This is Mika's second fanfiction! Well, posted that is! Okay, here we go! Please enjoy it and try not to spray popcorn at the screen, thank you.

Chapter One: A Dream and A Day

"NOOOO!" Usagi awoke, her eyes snapped open. Usagi's ragged breath was the only sound that filled her room, besides the wind. She wiped the sweat off her brow and carefully slid out of bed. The wind blew fiercly against her ankles as Usagi made her way to the balcony. Grabbing her nightgown, she wrapped that around her, making for more warmth.

If you had been there and seen the moon shining on her face, there would have been three things you would've noticed first. The first being Usagi's hair. It was sky blue, a most uncommon color. Her hair blew in the direction of the wind, scattering across her face. The second thing you would have noticed would have been her eyes. Again, Usagi had an unnatural eye color of silver. And finally, you would have noticed the worn-out expression on Usagi's face, her silver eyes darting to the left and right.

Usagi let out a deep breath and attempted to calm herself down. 'It was only a dream.She told herself. That's all it could be and that's all it was. Usagi leaned over and peered out into the sky.

"Get ahold of yourself. Tomorrow's picture day and you have to look good! Relax, Usagi, relax." Usagi repeated this to herself a couple of times and, feeling satisfied, made her way back inside. Sitting on the bed, she willed sleep to come. Finally, after an hour, Usagi's eyes finally closed and allowed her to sleep. But Usagi didn't know that the hands of fate were already ticking... and her time was almost up.

~The Next Day~​

"Dammit Usagi, get off the phone! It's seven in the morning!" Ashitaka, Usagi's sister scowled. Usagi stuck out her tongue and continued the conversation.

"So then I said to the guy, oh, you're gonna love this. If you really think the pool's long enough, then maybe you should give it to Tony, right? And then he gets upset, and in my face. Like I'm ruining his party or something. I mean, my god." Usagi was talking rapid speed while she waited for her toast. Ashitaka got up from the table and stomped over. She grabbed the wireless and spoke into it.

"I'm sorry, please deposit the correct amount of cash, thank you." With that, Ashitaka hung up. Ashitaka wheeled around on Usagi. "I told you to HANG UP the phone!" Uasgi looked at the wireless and decided not to pick it up again.

Now, if Usagi hadn't said anything, you would've never guessed that Ashitaka was Usagi's sister. Ashitaka had red hair, which was short as compared to Usagi's past-her-hip length. Second, Ashitaka had gold eyes. That was something else that was uncommon. And the third was her expressions. Ashitaka's face was constantly looking annoyed and frustrated. She also had freckles.

Usagi shrugged her shoulders and headed back up the stairs to get her school uniform. As she put it on, she noticed something by her dresser. Picking it up, she realized it to be the pendant. She had never dound the boy who dropped it though... Usagi shrugged again, her scholld uniform on. For good luck, she put the pendant around her neck. With all said and done for, Usagi skipped down the stairs and met her sister. And you would've never known that last night, she had felt faint.

"So, it's now seven ten and school starts in another twenty minutes. You cut it way too close Usagi." Ashitaka glared at her and Usagi flashed her a grin. Ashitaka looked away and towards the arriving taxi.

"I do NOT cut it too close. We've got enough time to get there, thank you oh dear Onee-Chan." Usagi finished.

"Yes you do! You always do this! I mean, even the taxi driver can tell, can't you?" Ashitaka and Usagi tunred towards the driver, who was frozen at the wheel.

"Please don't bring me into this." He said with a far off gaze.

"Hmph." Ashitaka refused to look at Usagi and Usagi felt a little down. It must've been Ashitaka's way of venting out her stress. After a few minutes, they were at the school and Ashitaka got out of the car, followed by her sister. The taxi driver got out and called after them.

"WAIT! It's not safe! Come back!" Usagi looked at him in confusion. What was he saying. Come... back? Ashitaka had already jogged to the school and had turned back, a deadened expression on her face. What was going on? Usagi looked to her right and realized. A car was coming straight for her and it seemed to have no intention of slowing down. Usagi made for the school, already being halfway there. But inside Usagi's mind, she knew she had no chance of making it.

And there you have it. Chapter One! Mika hopes you enjoyed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back