• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Coysepia

So this is my first time being on any type of online forum, and I figured joining a forum for one of my favorite game series was the best way to start :) I'm 21 and love all sorts of video games, music, tattoos, and movies. Send me a message and I'll definitely get back to you! I'm so excited to be joining my first forum :)

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Hi Coysepia, welcome to the forum! You seem awesome already! We on this Forum are friendly and you'll definitely fit in! If you have any problems ask us or look at the FAQ. :)

Coysepia

Hi Coysepia, welcome to the forum! You seem awesome already! We on this Forum are friendly and you'll definitely fit in! If you have any problems ask us or look at the FAQ. :)
Thanks! I've already found some threads about Dark Souls and Bloodborne, so I think I've found the perfect place for me :)

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Hello Coysepia! The forum is rad, and nice to see you already found some threads to call home. There are a ton of gems throughout the site, so have fun! If you need help finding the nifty FAQ, it's over here.

Back