• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rhys

Hi

Wheres Star Light at?

---

Wtf 25 characters, should be 10. I can do 10

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Welcome to KHI! I hope you enjoy your stay. If you need anything, check out the links in my sig or hit me up with a message.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Star Light? You're a little over a year late bro.

Welcome to KHI. Saw your tutorial in DM, good job, you should stick around ;D

Axens

Banned
Hey, and welcome to the forums. Did your name come from Fire Emblem by any chance? I know a healer in Path Of Radiance named Rhys and its the only place I have seen that name untill now.

Rhys

Hey, and welcome to the forums. Did your name come from Fire Emblem by any chance? I know a healer in Path Of Radiance named Rhys and its the only place I have seen that name untill now.

This is my birth name, don't know what the fuck healing on path of radiance is but I think your a dick head.

Also, stop advertising, I will not join your forum.

Rhys

I think I have the right to flame when someone thinks your a video game character.

Hey man, werent you in Pokemonz!?
Star Light? You're a little over a year late bro.

Welcome to KHI. Saw your tutorial in DM, good job, you should stick around ;D

Thanks, think I will.

I assumed I would be late, I hunt her down just to fuck with her.

Axens

Banned
I thought your name was BASED off of a game character. I am not some foolish retard who thinks people are video game characters.

And thanks for the heads up about the advertising. I forgot it was still in my signature.

Rhys

I thought your name was BASED off of a game character. I am not some foolish retard who thinks people are video game characters.

And thanks for the heads up about the advertising. I forgot it was still in my signature.

Gotta be honest, its a native name to my country and as an outcome I find you racist. Why be racist? I demand a formal apology posted. 500 words if you please.

Back