• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi, I'm nouveau!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FinalHeartsFR

Hey, everyone!

As you can see, I'm french and I always come on this forum. I want to support the poor other Europeans members that wait long enough for the release of the Kingdom Hearts sequel.

To tell you, I haven't been spoiled by any revelations from the sequel (What a strength, doesn't it?) except for the intro but it's just a summary of the first game.

So, I hope you guys wish welcome to me and I wave you.

Salut!

FinalHeartsFR

Thanks. I know the forums on my country but the americans one, I don't know if it's the same (I've been in one during a month)
I know: NO floods, NO SMS writing, NO swear words, NO topics related to another one, NO fights, NO chatting in a topic, NO advertisements

I think it's all.

FinalHeartsFR

Oh yeah, it would be great for me and you.

So if you have MSN Messenger, there's my address im my profile or email address. I'll send you a private message.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
:thumbsup: Hey whats up!, hope you have a great time here in the forums!

..and try making lots of friends.. so when your bored you can talk to them! :)

FinalHeartsFR

Thanks.

That's why I'm here. I could find some french Kingdom Hearts friends but it's hard to find them if they're around your home but there are in forums.

I decided to have others in this forum to talk about only by now Kingdom Hearts 1 and COM and other stuff sometime.

FinalHeartsFR

Wooh, it sounds like you're glad to welcome me but I think you do that to each new member.

Thank you guys!

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
hola!, eh?(wow, Mexican and Canadian language combined, awsome I shall call it, Mexicanadian!) If youz eva need a random person to chilleth with, I'm your man! Ourevua, Halloha!(wow, French and Hawian....... Frewian!)

FinalHeartsFR

Well, what a pleasure guys!

You know, i'm available for you too. So you can send me an e-mail or a private message if you want.

Back