• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi, I like to rhyme words in rhythmic patterns to communicate with others through sound!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deity

Yeah...I do what it says in the title. If you give a shit or two, feel free to read(and eventually listen) on.

You may call me "ComPL3xX" as I tend to refer to myself as such when I speak in patterns that have rhyming syllables.

I'm a regular 17 year old miscreant that likes to pour his feelings out into a microphone when time permits him to do so.

I also enjoy trying to sing, though I actually can't.

I do all of those from the confines of my house. I also bag the keys on my computer until the recordings of my voice magically sound professional.

Here are some examples:

Kind of Girl | ComPL3xX

That's me whining about nights where I sit and sulk because -insert female's name here- doesn't love me.

Meanwhile In The Sky... | ComPL3xX

That's me telling a story. I'm quite fond of doing that. I do whole albums where I just do that. I suck at it though.

Further Down The River | ComPL3xX

This is one of those ones where I try to sing. I included a nice little clip of me and some friends being stupid at the end because I think we're hilarious and we're not.

Take a song, pass it a long and tune in next time when I give you a whole album or something like that. If I haven't somehow caused my own death before then...yeah.

Good day, friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back