• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

muffin

Ive been here a while but i never introduced myself lol well first off im muffin...DONT EAT ME and i come on this site whenever i get the chance to come on the computer other then that i like to play video games and hang with my friends:D

skilled keyblada

Hey there, Muffin.
Make sure you enjoy your time here at KHinsider. Stick to the basic rules '' no spamming, flaming'' and you should get along just fine.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
muffin said:
Ive been here a while but i never introduced myself lol well first off im muffin...DONT EAT ME
Just did.

Too bad for you.

Welcome to KHI *is shot*

C

Charlie

Hello, how are you? My name is Beauxxx, aka. theBeau, and a big, warm welcome to KHInsider Forums. Here, besides the fact that you're bound to see (alot) of people with over 1,000 posts (like I said before, nothing to complain about), you'll gladly notice that this site has various sections dedicated to filling alot of different interests that you might have at the time. For example, we have a (Fan Fiction) section where you can post up your stories at anytime, and flourish your creativity while you're going to have a countless amount of people viewing, and giving you kind and usually very direct and honest responses to your work. Then (eventhough I've hardly begun to elaborate), you'll see that we have an Intel (meaning intelligent) and basic discussion sections. Here, you'll be able to find that we have even smaller sub portions of that section dedicated to talking about maybe your favorite new movie, muisc, something fun and cool that you just saw on tv, and more.

Then not only that, but if you just take the time to explore a little bit more, it'll be very easy to realize that we have evn (more) sections that focus on almost everything else that you can possibly imagine. Next to that, you might notice that we have just as much of a variety of people HERE, than we do sections sometimes. Everyone here usually has something unique and special about them that sets them apart from the rest of us, meaning that you'll never be able to find a person here who won't ever keep you entertained, and intrigued to some extent.

Now anyway, now that you're a little bit more well aquainted with your surroundings, I bid you farewell, and in strong hopes that you don't hold yourself back, and take every advantage of everything here that KHInsider has to offer you. However, if there might be a time when you start to get a little "unsure" or curious about something, don't hesitate to ask any member here to help you with that. The members here actually turn out to be quite nice most of the time, and will be more than glad to point you in the right direction. Plus, each section here also has a grip of special "Help"-threads that basically tell you everything that you need to know, and expect before you decide to post in a certain section. Plus, please feel 100% free to ask me anything if you need any help at all, or bored, or maybe just feel like talking to someone when you need a break from the forums every once in awhile. I'm usually here online, so it won't be a bother to me at all if you decide that you feel like talking to me about anything.

Okay *breathes* I think I've said enough. Now anyway, like I said before, all you need to do is just take a few minutes to explore, and see what surprising things that KHI has to offer you, and you should be fine. And also, just a couple of more things I'll leave you with before I say it's time to take my own.

! -If you ever feel that you don't have "that" much to say on a topic, and find yourself posting barely a few words. -Please know that we have a certain "25" character rule that forbids you from posting anything less than a complete thought. You really shouldn't have any trouble with this one, I just thought that I'd tell you anyway just incase.

! !-The usual, not to "spam" and talk about anything that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

! ! ! -& Finally, all you have to do is just "abide" by the few enforced rules set for you here, and to not flame, meaning "criticize" someone else that might have a different opinion from you in a topic. Just try to visualize, and understand what they were trying to say in "their" perspective, and you'll be fine.

Alright o_O, my god this Beau is finally done! *cheers happily*
Anyway, I bid you farewell and the very best of luck.

Just remember that this site had been based mostly off of a "game" lol, so make sure to like the KH-1 saying goes to "Let Loose, and have Fun with it"

I'm sure that you'll find yourself here, so just make sure to try to have "fun" okay?

:Much Love:

~xoxo/fu: theBeau

;)

Back