• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hey please help me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybledemaster08

hey anyone kno this i just beat the game and online i read that to get mickey u have to complete each mission sooooo i havent unlocked all the secret missions from the organization members does any one kno if i can unlock them some how??????????????????

S

Shadow Soldier

hey anyone kno this i just beat the game and online i read that to get mickey u have to complete each mission sooooo i havent unlocked all the secret missions from the organization members does any one kno if i can unlock them some how??????????????????

After you beat the game, all missions become available. Even secret ones. To get mickey, just get a white DONE on each mission. For Sora, get a gold DONE by filling the mission gauge all the way. Good luck.

Kurix

It takes some time, but it gives you stuff to do after you beat it. Well worth not doing missions then. P.S. Mickey's dodge roll repeated makes him look like Sonic the Hedgehog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back