• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey...new theory...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Since the release of the Jump Festa trailer, the concept of BHK being a part of Sora has been officially shot down, and this is the reason why: in the trailer, you see BHK talking to Namine. She had the drawing of Castle Oblivion sitting on the table in front of her. Now, this is obviously a clue that she is telling him about Sora when he came through the castle. This also explains why he was asking where he was in ASAS/DD and why he made the statement in the other trailers. So, therefore, BHK has been sent to protect Sora because he doesn't remember CO. On the situation with the keyblades...I haven't figured that out, but I'm thinking that Namine gave him the ability to wield a keyblade, but that, to me, is unlikely.

Comments?

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Makes sense. And I think anyone has the ability to wield the keyblades, it's just the people with the strongest hearts.. This would explain why, after Mailificent lied to Riku saying he was the 'rightful' owner of the keyblade, his heart strengthened, and when Riku told Sora, Sora had doubt, thus the keyblade went over to Riku, the nearest stronger heart. But when Sora got rid of those doubts, it went back to Sora, You get me? xP

And crowmaster try not to double post, edit your last one.

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Hey, I never thought about that, that is too cool! I would have never figured out why he got the keyblade in HB. And that would make sense because she also told him that he was replaced by Goofy and Donald, which also made his heart stronger, but in the wrong way.

Hmmm, now I understand.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
It just makes a lot more sense than it being the old 'Riku was the real master but because he chose darkness the keyblade went to Sora'. < THAT theory makes no sense. If a keyblade can go to someone on the path to light, and someone on the path to twilight, what makes anyone think a keyblade won't choose someone on the path to darkness?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
There are more than 1 keyblade.

That keyblade went to Riku who chose Darkness who lost the keyblade and it went to Sora.
Mickey got his own on his own.
BHK....nobody knows.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
That keyblade went to Riku who chose Darkness who lost the keyblade and it went to Sora.

That's a load of rubbish. If the keyblade could not go to darkness Riku would never have gotten it back at Hollow Bastion. The keyblades can go on the path of darkness quite easy..

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
VersionX said:
That's a load of rubbish. If the keyblade could not go to darkness Riku would never have gotten it back at Hollow Bastion. The keyblades can go on the path of darkness quite easy..

As Usual KL is right. if you look up some of the Nomura interviews you will see that he himself has said that Riku was intended to be the original keyblade master. The link is right here http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/info/nomura2.shtml it is about half way through the page. Riku was going to be the keyblade master but he openned himself to darkness. Sorry but versionx.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Riku was going to use the Keyblade to get Kairi's heart back. That's not Dark or Evil....Thats Good

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Nomura--That part is also a bit vague. In the Destiny Islands when Riku is swallowed by the darkness, there's a sparkle of light, and next comes the scene where Sora first gets the Keyblade, right? In my setting, the darkness wrapping itself around those two is the darkness of Riku's heart. At the moment when Sora enters that darkness, the light you can see is the light of the heart. Sora, trying to help Riku, struggling in the darkness, touches that light and temporarily the Keyblade goes to Sora.

You know, that also supports my theory if you read it fully.. And he does also say 'in my setting.'

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
jamine it does kinda make sense. in the trailer after BHK talks to namine, he is on the tower wit his friends and is looking at his hands as if questioning about simthing. it could be that he is asking himself if he is the right one o protect sora. i kinda think that he is questioning his exsistence like he is not real er namine crated him..

DragonRider1234

.:KL:. said:
Riku was going to use the Keyblade to get Kairi's heart back. That's not Dark or Evil....Thats Good

that all depends on how u look at it. it could be good reason but have a bad way 2 do it. anyway, the keyblade chose Sora and not Riku and i dont believe that it has 2 do anything with Riku openning his heart 2 darkness.

yado

I taste delicious
Thats what i was thinking but i think Namonie from CoM somehow found out he was the twilight wielder and told him before he had the keyblades and he was wondering why just to add to the keyblade argument

Night Shadow

luv the top theorie. is there a site i can download the that cuz iv never seen it.any way, i sorta stoped paying atention to what nomora says cuz it gets too confusing

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
DragonRider1234 said:
that all depends on how u look at it. it could be good reason but have a bad way 2 do it. anyway, the keyblade chose Sora and not Riku and i dont believe that it has 2 do anything with Riku openning his heart 2 darkness.

If you refer back to Ansem Report 9:

Simply astonishing! Today I had a guest from another world. He is a king, and his vessel is built of the material that composed the meteors. He called the pieces “gummi blocks.” It seemed that my opening the door has opened a path to interworld travel.

We talked for countless hours, but one story in particular caught my interest: that of a key called the “Keyblade.” The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power.

The legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it. I must know what this Keyblade is. A key opens doors. It must be connected to the door I have opened.

As you can see in the bold part, the keyblade can go to the one with the stronger heart, but it is his decision in what he does to it. So you are right about it having nothing to do with light or darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back