• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hey i'm new i just have 1 question about da game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh2fan101

i just beat the game saturday after i got it on wednesday but i wanna knoe if anyone knows how u level up your drive froms...

gannonreid

kh2fan101 said:
i just beat the game saturday after i got it on wednesday but i wanna knoe if anyone knows how u level up your drive froms...

I am not 100 percent sure, but I think you just use them to level them.

kh2fan101

o ok thanks alot i'll try that cuz i heard that u can get each of them to level 7 and wen u get final form to level 3 you get the glide ability

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
kh2fan101 said:

Oh u know how when u kill a monster sometimes it leaves those drive orbs? well when u are in a drive form, pick those orbs up. :)

mirokus

Website
www.myspace.com
to level up valor form you just go around hitting heartless each hit is worth one experience point.

for wisdom one experience point is gained for each kill of a heartless only no other eniemes will help level it up, only the heartless

for master form you must receive drive orbs while in master form,l if you receive when your not in that form it wont work.

Final form is just like wisdom except you must kill nobodies (thank u Mickey Rocks for setting it straight

im leveling up my forms now, the best trick is to get your drive bar up to its highest level and travel to Land of Dragons (you can go to other but this one is faster to me) transport to the area and go to the battle part, transform and right before your about to transform back make your way back in which ever drive form your in go to the save menu and go to the world page, now if done correctly youll be back in the ship and when you land again youll have a complete drive form.

remeber to do this you mus get to the save point before you cahnge back to normal Sora, I picked Land of Dragons cause the save points are right by the fight areas

Last edited:

Mickey Rocks

kh2fan101 said:
where do u find nobodies the most? like in what world...
twilight town and the world that never was

but the world that never was has the most... even if they are tougher...

Leo21

I got Master Form maxed in 15 minutes. Basically I did what mirokus did just that I used the save point inside the palace and defeated the centuars. Then I went outside and came back in with enough time to transport out. 130 exp each time. Use thundaga on them, just press it once, kills them in the blink of the eye. Remember inside palace (antechamber or something) then the little area outside the palace gates and back.

-For Final go to The Mysterious Tower via Twilight town.
-For Wisdom... well I think the best part, off the top of my head would be, agrabah, cave of wonders outside and and the bazhar. There's probably a beter place.
-And Valor, well, I think it's best to max this first near the begining since it's best to attack high hp monsters that won't die instantly. Also high heartless populated areas. If you're too strong you'll end up killing everything one strike.

firstcitytofall

Website
www.myspace.com
for valor and wisdom, go to the first part of the town that never was. and fight the heartless that continuously appear. then the second time you do a drive, right before it runs out, go back to your ship, then go back to the same spot and you will have a full drive gauge again.

for master, i went to the land of the dragons and went toward the summit, there are explosives up there, if you blow up all the explosives you get drive orbs, then run to the summit, the back to the previous screen, and the explosives will be there again to give you more drive orbs. then right before you run out or your drive gauge. run back down the mountain and get on your ship, then go back to the same spot to have a full drive gauge.

for final, i went to twilight town, in the computer basement, then went into the library, where there are ten nobodies in the room total. and then right out side the room right down the hall are 7 more, but be careful, cause it runs out fast, so stick with the first ten till your final form levels up a couple of times, then once your drive gauge is longer, then you can get the other 7 for, 17 nobodies everytime, just make sure to get back to your ship before the time runs out so you can keep coming back to the same spot with a full drive gauge.

firstcitytofall

Website
www.myspace.com
firstcitytofall said:
for valor and wisdom, go to the first part of the town that never was. and fight the heartless that continuously appear. then the second time you do a drive, right before it runs out, go back to your ship, then go back to the same spot and you will have a full drive gauge again.

for master, i went to the land of the dragons and went toward the summit, there are explosives up there, if you blow up all the explosives you get drive orbs, then run to the summit, the back to the previous screen, and the explosives will be there again to give you more drive orbs. then right before you run out or your drive gauge. run back down the mountain and get on your ship, then go back to the same spot to have a full drive gauge.

for final, i went to twilight town, in the computer basement, then went into the library, where there are ten nobodies in the room total. and then right out side the room right down the hall are 7 more, but be careful, cause it runs out fast, so stick with the first ten till your final form levels up a couple of times, then once your drive gauge is longer, then you can get the other 7 for, 17 nobodies everytime, just make sure to get back to your ship before the time runs out so you can keep coming back to the same spot with a full drive gauge.

[edit] actually on that last part, if your final is at level six, you should have enough time to beat ever nobody in the upper mansion and still get back to your ship, just use thundaga over and over to kill the forms for speed, and you get 29 nobodies killed each time, that takes a huge chunk off the experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back