• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey Everyone :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SillyVentus

Hey everybody, i kind o fjust found this site a few weeks go nd i did post something but it was in the wrong place... i kind of feel stupid about that :p but i am just playing Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, lol i am a bit late too, i was playing and i noticed well i have no one to talk to about the game since all my friends have no idea what it is and 90% of the time wanna slap then for calling it Kingdom Of Hearts XD. so i thought why not come to the forums and look for people to talk to on here :wink:......uh yea idk what else to say :redface:

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Welcome! I'm fairly new here too, and am currently working through both remix collections. No worries, I've seen many people post in the wrong spot when they're new to a forum. I'm sure you won't be hunted down. Hope you enjoy yourself here, the community is awesome and it's a great time.

Anagram

Banned
Hello and welcome! You'll find many here know that feel of having no one else to talk to about it here haha.

Back