• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey every1, just looking 4 some friends!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Memories128

Hey every1 who is reading this, (well i hope some1 is reading this!) if being on this site 4 about a week and only getting 1 friend is a poor effort, well i'm putting in all da effort to get more friends! Well u see, if you want to be my friend then PM me or if i'm online on on this page, just say the word, i'm all open for friends, just remember, this is all the effort i can give cause i'm just shy.

Endgame

:D
Sure, I'll be your friend, nice to meet you. If you like RPing, your welcome to join any of mine, me and my friends will teach you how if you don't know. :)

zian

then ill be your friend to then
mew ichigo
welcome to the site

Memories128

Thankyou everyone, i didn't know that this many people were interested, just to say, do i have to PM all of you guyz? well i dunno what to really do so i just PM all of the people that sent me one. orry if i'm just all messed in the head, i also have to plan a RPG game so if amyone in interested then look me up and i think the rest you should know!

Back