• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heros of the Age

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindfolded-Unknown

211th to ever join! WHERE DID ALL MY POSTS GO! Stu
This is an RP about as you probably guessed... Superhero's... Now you can be a superhero or Supervillian and MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THE STORY posted below the rules. Yes, the info on this is ripped off of City of Hero's but it just seemed to make a good RP.

Rules
No Godmodding (No like Superman I can't die expect one thing.. Unless you weakness is something commom)
DO NOT exeed the 3 powers limit you may only have 3 powers!
No One line posts
No Comic Hero's (Superman, Spiderman, Daredevil ect.)
No Extreme items (No, unbreakable armor and junk like that)

STORY
The time has fallen upon us. A long time ago there was but, 1 hero by the name of Yellow Flame. He was the first hero a legend if you will, but as the Yellow Flame was created so did villians Yellow Flame could take on the easy run of the mill thugs but, he had never been able to take on a real super powered man. Karol D. a mad scientists who had a project go wrong to allow his body to switch with a 10000 year old demon's. The demon was too much for Yellow Flame to handle and he knew he would not be able to beat him so instead he took the Demon and bursted them both into Ash. The Ashes spread around the entire world, to many things some being items, some being teenagers/adults and even a few got a hold of pregnant woman which would go into the term "Mutant". It is said that those ashes were the key to what had created the Hero's but, the ashes were mixed with Good and Evil and some were able to resist the urge of Evil and others didn't. Yellow Flame's death was in vein for he did stop the savage demon but, he had brought the world to the edge of Apocalypse. The only thing standing between the Villian are Heros a never ending battle between good and evil. But... Nobody knows how Yellow Flame got his powers...

Heritage Guidelines:

Mutant
The Mutant was born with his powers. His innate abilities appeared either at birth or puberty. A rare few did not develop until adulthood. These powers set the mutant apart from the rest of mankind; they are capable of far more than any normal human being. Mutants are sometimes feared for their strange talents, but are more often admired by the public at large.
Example: Cyclops

Science
The Science hero received his powers either through purposeful scientific inquiry or through some accident gone awry. The hero might not understand the forces that bestowed his super powers; all he does understand is that nothing is the same anymore.
Example: The Fantastic 4

Technology
A technological hero uses gadgets to battle the forces of evil. No one else has been able to duplicate the amazing technology that lies behind these gadgets. This hero need not be a brilliant inventor; he can also be a normal guy who has received these gizmos from some benefactor.
Example: Batman

Natural
A natural hero isn't "super" at all; his amazing talents are derived from intense training and innate abilities. He may have been guided since birth to become the physical specimen that he is, or perhaps some tragedy has driven him to seek perfection.
Example: The Punisher

Magic
The magical hero receives his powers from a magical source. These abilities might stem from a mystical artifact that the hero has gained over the years - or perhaps the hero has mastered numerous spells that provide him with superhuman gifts.
Example: None that I can think of.

Power Guidelines: (This is just a few powers from The City of Hero's website if you can think of others you welcome to use em I just picked out the main ones this also includes a few guns and stuff for Naturual powers.)

Primary Power Pool
Archery
Assault Rifle
Electrical Blaster
Energy Blaster
Fire Blaster
Ice Blaster
Sonic Attacks
Devices
Electricity Manipulation
Energy Manipulation
Fire Manipulation
Ice Manipulation
Earth Control
Gravity Control
Illusion Control
Empathy
Force Field
Kinetics
Radiation Emission
Sonic Resonance
Storm Summoning
Trick Arrow
Primal Forces
Psionic Manipulation
Speed
Strength
Flight
((More coming soon))

Guidelines:

Hero Name:
Secret Identity:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Wardrobe:
Costume:
Power 1:
Power 2:
Power 3:
Bio:

Hero Name: X
Secret Identity: Evan Porter
Hair Color: Dirty Blond
Eye Color: Blue
Wardrobe: Black T shirt, and Blue jeans always with a slight rip in them to look more normal.
Costume: Black Gloves going 5 inches past my wrists. A green mask with a line going down my nose past my lips and another strip going from one ear to the other with a black cloak and underneath lays a red top with yellow strips making an X in it with black bottoms going down to his brown boots.
Power 1: Speed
Power 2: Ice Manipulation
Power 3: Energy Blaster
Bio: Find out as the RP goes along

Remember, this Information is from City of Hero's I did not think of it myself! Only the Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back