• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Here to stay for a bit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Hey, yeah... I know I made a thread back in like June, but I got grounded and stuff so I never really got back on. But now I'm back and hopefully staying for a little longer. I plan on probably playing the RPG mostly, but I'll also be in the Fanficition and the other creative sections.

I was a big time poster back around this time last year, but I stopped getting on around january (Just estimated time), probably even earlier than that. So, I'm not exactly used to everything that's new around here. Like, before I left you could only get your name changed once, the squadrons were called clans, and the forums were in much different order, and one last thing there was KH Ultimate which was my default skin. Looks like alot of things are different though!

Some things you may remember me from... Writing but never really finishing some fanfics, co-leader of Descendants Of Fianna clan, leader of The Xenostars clan, member of The White Sword Alliance, and member of The Enigmatic Soldiers. I was also friends with alot of people on these forums.

So please, if you changed your name, and we knew eachother, let me know!

D

The KR3W
I remember replying to your previous thread a while ago.

Good to see you on. Haven't heard from you in the longest time.

Back