• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

here is an important question..what is the connection?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
I have not been here on these boards for three months and now I am seeing so much new info.

One thing that peaked my interest was the remarkable resemblance of master xehanort and ansem the seeker of darkness. I wonder how that can be possible if Ansem is the regular Xehanort's(the scientist) heartless. Another striking thing is that Terra and the scientist Xehanort look alike. I wonder if maybe Terra soon transforms into him and takes xehanort's name like how xehanort's heartless took Ansem the Wise's name. Terra now known as Xehanort experiments on himself and splits into Ansem(the heartless) and Xemnas(the nobody). Problem is why exactly Xehanort's heartless, Ansem, have the same clothes as Master Xehanort?

This is really complicated. I remember the good old days when kingdom hearts was still new and we all thought that Ansem the seeker of darkness was the real Ansem, lol. Kingdom Hearts is throwing many curveballs at me like LOST.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
One thing that peaked my interest was the remarkable resemblance of master xehanort and ansem the seeker of darkness. I wonder how that can be possible if Ansem is the regular Xehanort's(the scientist) heartless.

Though nothing has been confirmed, it is safe to assume that MX is part, if not all, of present Xehanort...
There is too much evidence for it not to be...

Another striking thing is that Terra and the scientist Xehanort look alike. I wonder if maybe Terra soon transforms into him and takes xehanort's name like how xehanort's heartless took Ansem the Wise's name.

Another possibility, one that I hate for that matter...

Problem is why exactly Xehanort's heartless, Ansem, have the same clothes as Master Xehanort?

Read top...

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I too wholeheartedly despise the Terra = Xehanort theory. The only logical evidence I see is that they Xemnas and Terra have similar hair...like if Terra's hair grew out it would look like Xemnas'.

shadow_of_light

I too wholeheartedly despise the Terra = Xehanort theory. The only logical evidence I see is that they Xemnas and Terra have similar hair...like if Terra's hair grew out it would look like Xemnas'.
i second that; though i don't completely despise it, i just don't like it all that much. comparing the hair of those two is like doing th same thing for terra and zach.

V

V.A.T.13

^ only Terra and Zack are from two different games. ;3

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
The only connection we can correctly make as to where two characters look alike and have some relation are Sora/Roxas and Kairi/Namine. And that's necause they were nobodies of the specific person. Terra is a whole person, Xehanort was a whole person. Also, with the hatred Terra expresses toward "Xehanort" I don't see Terra becoming any part of Xehanort.....unless there is some sort of possession like Ansem did to Riku.

With that in mind I just confused myself. If all fates are sealed, like the secret ending says, then maybe history repeats itself with the possession of Riku being similar to a possession of Terra. Since Terra and Riku I believe are connected. Xehanort taking over Terra and using his body against his friends could be a reasonable assumption for his hatred.

Sorry if that is confusing, I don;t know what I think anymore.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Terra and Zack could be similar, but I don't foresee any connection being present. Terra is too important and we will have to find out his past and such. It won't be like Axel being designed to seem like he could be Reno's nobody.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
okay let me get this straight. Terra is a whole different person so he is out of the connection. So Ansem the seeker of darkness and Xemnas are both from Master Xehanort. MX first transformed into regular Xehanort with the hair and was found by Ansem the Wise. Terra must have done something to him to make him forget the past. Eventually Xehanort went very far into his experiments and it split him into a heartless and a nobody. The reason why the evil Ansem looks a lot like Xehanort's old self is because he is the representation of his old evil self. I know, that must be the most simple theory ever, but hey you never know. I can't wait for BBS.

[√]Genuflect
To tell you, Terra is a new character he can't be Xehanort.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
okay let me get this straight. Terra is a whole different person so he is out of the connection. So Ansem the seeker of darkness and Xemnas are both from Master Xehanort. MX first transformed into regular Xehanort with the hair and was found by Ansem the Wise. Terra must have done something to him to make him forget the past. Eventually Xehanort went very far into his experiments and it split him into a heartless and a nobody. The reason why the evil Ansem looks a lot like Xehanort's old self is because he is the representation of his old evil self. I know, that must be the most simple theory ever, but hey you never know. I can't wait for BBS.

What happened to the DS in your opinion if all this happened to MX?

V

V.A.T.13

keybearer: Roxas was a new character, yet he is Sora. ;'D

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
keybearer: Roxas was a new character, yet he is Sora. ;'D

This would hold true it Terra was a heartless or nobody of MX. But then that means that Terra couldn't become Xehanort because a heartless or nobody couldn't split again into Xemnas and his heartless.

V

V.A.T.13

^ who said that Terra HAD to be a heartless or nobody? ;3

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I think Terra is a whole person. I am saying that if Terra WAS a nobody or heartless he could not become Xehanort.

shorts

i still think that this new enemy that was confirmed before has a big impact on the whole who's what of who thing ya kno?

shorts

i read in an interview somewhere , i think on this site, that back then there were no heartless or nobodies, there was a new kind of enemy, we dont know what it is yet, but there might be a chance that they are derived from people similar to how the heartless and nobodies are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back