• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Here Comes the Bride

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
it's not a fanfic, it's an original story.

And it is kind of long, but it's very interesting. Ezekiel comes in chapter 3 I think, but maybe 2.

Andillexe

Oops. I misread the part where it said fiction and accidentally put "fan" in front. And looking at the chapters, it's going to take longer than I thought.

madammina

yes, but it's very worth it.

My Ezekiel will be blond, but that's just because I messed up in a previous story and just want to keep it consistent. Other then that, they're the same.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Julia's a gossip, but indigents means she doesn't like those three.

Ezekiel..grr... spoilery! Just check out the link.

And, expect SOMEONE at club 33.

Expect someone at Club 33? Huh, I wonder who it could be. Is it a new or original character? Or someone we already know? Is this person in the Kingdom Hearts universe? Man, you got me really curious about the new person. Anyway, I look forward to the next update.

madammina

Mentioned, but hasn't appeared.

and it won't be for a bit. I've got Larxene and 14 plus a chapter of Timefixer to finish first.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Mentioned, but hasn't appeared.

and it won't be for a bit. I've got Larxene and 14 plus a chapter of Timefixer to finish first.

They have already been mentioned? Huh, I'm trying to think who has been mentioned but never seen. Oh well, I'll try to figure out it later. Oh, and no rush on the story. I still need to check out your other stories; i really want to read your Larxene and 14 story.

madammina

it's only part mine,
Kairy did some of it (you can tell where we change hands) but after several arguments she bowed out. I will finish it off.

And, er, render some of her stuff non canon.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
it's only part mine,
Kairy did some of it (you can tell where we change hands) but after several arguments she bowed out. I will finish it off.

And, er, render some of her stuff non canon.

Cool, I'll definitely check it out when I got some time, like over the weekend. It's getting a little late here on the East Coast, and I need to get to bed soon; I work early tomorrow.

madammina

Alright, ENJOY!

(and comment)

I should note it started when all we knew that the new character in 358 was a girl. So, some of the info doesn't match up now. (And obviously no spoilers)

Choc

But it's not like his name doesn't stand out in the line of horror film actors. Or that they haven't heard his voice before. He's a legend.
I knew he was a horror film legend but I first heard his voice in Great Mouse Detective and his name through Sesame Street!

Now onto the story!--

So you threw Julia Lee into the loop, huh?

Well, spacing could use some work.

And Constance...heh heh heh, Riku doesn't know the half of it!

madammina

yep, and with Kate previously, I think I'm covered.

Elanor wills how up, but as fanservice to my brother her last name won't be Audley, it's Spangler.

Okay, keep that in mind.

oh, no he doesn't. but he will!

And... I didn't really know who VP was until a few years ago. I mean, I KIND OF new, but not really. but now, WOW.... LOVE LOVE LOVE his voice! Whenhe shows up, he is going to have a paragraph on it, and he'll only show up for that chapter!

Choc

Well that's okay. I think putting her last name would be too much. Not that many people would know it anyway.

I knew his name, and of course his voice as Ratigan, for the long time but I learned of his legacy from Tim Burton's Vincent since it was tribute to him.

He's gonna show up? ooh.

You should so throw Paul in there somewhere.

madammina

I have a mockup of her enterance if you want it?

Well, Very True. Did you know he was going to be Sandy Claws? But his wife had just died and his health was failing too. The did record, but it ended up being completely unusable. (sigh) I wish I could have heard it.

Yes, he will. He won't be Le Phantom, but his character will have a link (sort of) with Phantom Manor... actually more with France.

I know! I just have to find out where...

Choc

I have a mockup of her enterance if you want it?

Well, Very True. Did you know he was going to be Sandy Claws? But his wife had just died and his health was failing too. The did record, but it ended up being completely unusable. (sigh) I wish I could have heard it.

Yes, he will. He won't be Le Phantom, but his character will have a link (sort of) with Phantom Manor... actually more with France.

I know! I just have to find out where...
Sure why not.

No i didn't.

Sora's hopeless.....-_-
All that stuff about her having been married THREE TIMES just goes in one ear and out the other.......
It's going to get harder as they find out about the rest...*walks away laughing*

A

Azrael

Well, it's been a while since I've seen this fan-fic on the first page? The most recent update to the story was quite funny and I was laughing at some parts. Sora snoozing in Church is exactly what i would expect him to do if he was there and it makes me happy to know that I do that too so I can relate. Constance just never seems to stop amazing me and I will continue to read more about her past and especially about this relationship with Ezekiel.

Nothing wrong with it.

Good job

madammina

Sora's hopeless.....-_-
All that stuff about her having been married THREE TIMES just goes in one ear and out the other.......
Hehehe... and then we have the Ezekiel bits too (which despite my original plan for him to appear once, it now appears he will appear several times and have at least one PoV

Sure why not.
Coming up!

It's going to get harder as they find out about the rest...*walks away laughing*
Oh yeah.... This will be fun!

Well, it's been a while since I've seen this fan-fic on the first page? The most recent update to the story was quite funny and I was laughing at some parts. Sora snoozing in Church is exactly what i would expect him to do if he was there and it makes me happy to know that I do that too so I can relate. Constance just never seems to stop amazing me and I will continue to read more about her past and especially about this relationship with Ezekiel.

Nothing wrong with it.

Good job

I can link you to what it consists of (it's on DA, part of an art trade with Ezekiel's author) since you do know her past and it won't spoil anything.

What exactly amazes you about Constance?

and thanks for reviewing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back