• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Here comes a challenge...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII's follower

Personally, I like the first KH game's secret boss and mainly the fact that there were several of them to choose from and I think they should bring it back. Now, I know this topic has been done before, but please just work with me: Which character would you like to see in KH as a secret boss? Personally, I would like to see:

Genesis Phapsodos (Crisis Core): His wanting to be a hero has actually caused him to attack a real hero (Zack Fair), and this could easily translate to Sora.

Kadaj (Advent Chlidren): This could signify that Cloud did win the fight W/ Sephiroth, and personally I'd love to see what the KH team would do for that battle.

Yunalesca (FF X): I don't even know how it would work storywise, but I'd like to see it.

Trance Kuja (FF IX): Mostly because I just like the character.

The 'Phoenix' (Fantasia): Because It just looks awesome and I think it would be interesting to fight because you obviously can't just run up and hit it.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
I think they should revert to KH1 roots in terms of secret bosses. Sephiroth in that game was like all shiny and sparkly and you didn't know what was going on until he whooped your ass the first time.

Secret bosses in KH1 > KH2... since KH2 basically had none.

If you can call Sephiroth a secret boss in KH2... it was done poorly. Very poorly.

In terms of adding Final Fantasy villains... I'm not for that really. I'd rather face a large heartless/nobody that is hard to take down, like Kurt Zisa was in KH1. That would be more fun for me than staring down another FF baddy.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
In terms of adding Final Fantasy villains... I'm not for that really. I'd rather face a large heartless/nobody that is hard to take down, like Kurt Zisa was in KH1. That would be more fun for me than staring down another FF baddy.

I'll second that.

Sephiroth was chosen as a secret boss in Kingdom Hearts 1, because he was and still is probably the most famous Square-Enix boss at that time.

By the time they used him in Kingdom Hearts 2, this concept was already getting stale, but acceptable for just this second try.

Reusing him in a third game would be ridiculous, and since they haven't got any other boss character who'd get back the "wow-factor" Sephiroth caused in the first installment, I doubt they'll just take another random Square villain.

Getting a Disney boss or an all-new heartless like Kurt Zisa would definitely make more sense there.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yup, trippled on the above. Although, i would like to see Kadaj as a new boss... although IMO, it would have been best if he replaced Sephi in KH2, cos i think AC was out then

Retha Realta

VINCENT!!!!!!!
as a kind of anti hero thing.then in the end theres a big cutscene and it turns out hes good and you get a keyblade called cerberus or something.
but then again, that would just confuse ppl, cos in KH1 cloud stole all of vincents clothes and his gold claw thing.
but all the same, he would b a a brilliant boss

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
VINCENT!!!!!!!
as a kind of anti hero thing.then in the end theres a big cutscene and it turns out hes good and you get a keyblade called cerberus or something.
but then again, that would just confuse ppl, cos in KH1 cloud stole all of vincents clothes and his gold claw thing.
but all the same, he would b a a brilliant boss

Normally I'd agree, but this would just cause the FF6/8/9/10 lover to get up in arms even more against Final Fantasy VII. I don't feel like reading that sort of crap again about the game. If they go FF, you need to go to other FF games, maybe the older ones. If not, they should have no FF boss in it.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
<_< KH2 was severely lacking in secret bosses. KH1 was infinitely superior in that regard.

I'm not opposed to seeing other FF villains take Sephiroth's place, but original bosses like Kurt Zisa would be even better. And Firebird? Yes.

DarkHeart63

I think the same as everybody else seems to about the FF ones, but Kadaj would seem good.
I think it'd be cool if they had a hidden area that has to be found, and when you get there you can fight different character jobs from the original games (black mage, thief, etc).

And after watching the immense power of that phoenix on the immense power that is Youtube, I believe it should be a boss. Seriously, the size of that thing alone would make it a challenge!!

Other bosses... More original ones (like Kurt Zisa and Phantom), along with a few Nobodies as well. Maybe bring back a certain 13...? XD

OH! The Pink Elephants from Dumbo!
I dunno why they'd appear, but it would just be cool!
Along with some heffalumps and woozles. And maybe a jagular or two.

Retha Realta

Normally I'd agree, but this would just cause the FF6/8/9/10 lover to get up in arms even more against Final Fantasy VII. I don't feel like reading that sort of crap again about the game. If they go FF, you need to go to other FF games, maybe the older ones. If not, they should have no FF boss in it.

yea i gess i would agree with you normally lol.
its just vincent is my fave charicter.
i would have MUCH rather had him then yuffie.but they did kinda...mess up some of the other game charicters.
i mean R/Y/P as faries???
Tidus wakka and selphie as children??
seifer as a weird teenager with a beenie hat and bellie top??
and setzer...he was just a jerk and a pushover.however vivi was cool, and i liked fuujin with her "instant ahniallation" thing XD

sora_freak12

I fourth that opinion on no FF bosses and more original Heartless/Disney bosses. I LOVED how Sephiroth came in around KH1, where you enter a ??? round, knowing nothing about what to expect, then BAM! These weird rings surround the arena, it gets real dark, then...dun-Duhn-DUUUNNN! Sephiroth appears and whoops your but the first time.

Suggestions:

A remake of the Darkside from KH1 (Sora's shadow thingy on Destiny Islands)

Make human Maleficent a stinkin' boss! (We DID face her dragon form, but let's see some cool green lightning!)

Anti-Sora from KH1, even better, make an army of Anti-Sora's!

Some shocker, like some evil Kairi and Namine Heartless Duo or something.

More of those cool original heartless (like Phantom, Kurt Zisa) I'd love some all water secret Heartless in Atlantica!

"Swim this way, we'll dance and we'll play, and we'll--"

*CRASHES THROUGH WALL*

ROOOOAAARRR!

"Gasp! You interuppted our musical! Oh, you're so gonna get it!"

*Ariel actually whoops some Heartless butt for a change*

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I have to say I'd be more supportive of orignal secret bosses, but I am kinda tired of the whole heartless look for a boss, I'd want something that was like an original character in the story but only for secret purposes as a fight. and if you found him and beat him that could change the outcome of parts of the story.

UrbanQuattrus

Genesis Phapsodos (Crisis Core): His wanting to be a hero has actually caused him to attack a real hero (Zack Fair), and this could easily translate to Sora.

How does it translate to Sora? What did Sora do that equates to attacking a real hero?

Kadaj (Advent Chlidren): This could signify that Cloud did win the fight W/ Sephiroth, and personally I'd love to see what the KH team would do for that battle.

I can think of two ways this could work gameplay-wise: One is if you fight all three of them at once, to make an interesting multiple-boss battle. The other is if you fought them on their motorcycles in some sort of gummy ship (or gummy motorcycle, maybe?) race... Remember the highway area of the gummy ship levels from KH2? Like that. Then, maybe the whole gummy ship thing would be interesting for once.

Yunalesca (FF X): I don't even know how it would work storywise, but I'd like to see it.

Well, it's not like any of the Sephiroth stuff fits storywise. (I promise, I'm not reigniting the blood bath...)

Trance Kuja (FF IX): Mostly because I just like the character.

Not a bad idea, really.

f0rte

NOO Kadaj and his gang need to be an anti-gullwing group. Little flying evil gullwings looking characters and they get into fights with eachother whenver they meet. Kadaj being all *swishes hair* I'm beautiful type character XD I'd love to see them and the Gullwings go at it.

Umm secret boss. I can understand both viewpoints. Fighting giant heartless can be pretty lame at times, and seeing ANOTHER VII character would be pretty old *unless it's RENO XD and he meets Axel and they just point at eachother and are all like o_O WTF*

I would like to see another FF character as a secret boss...maybe a hero, but after the battle is over he becomes good again and awards you with an item *accessory or keyblade* Maybe an evil Balthier and he gives you a classy earring XD <--nahh, I don't know.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yes, Secret Bosses could have been so much more well done in KH2. And you can't really count the Terra battle in Final Mix, there was so much hype and info going around about it that it was anything but secret.

Yes, the Sephi battle for a secret boss was handle like the abomination to secret bosses it is.

UrbanQuattrus

Anyone brought up Gilgamesh yet? I would like to see him in a KH game. He amuses me.

Only about every fourth post in every one of these threads. Otherwise, no, Gilgamesh really doesn't come up.

Yes, Secret Bosses could have been so much more well done in KH2. And you can't really count the Terra battle in Final Mix, there was so much hype and info going around about it that it was anything but secret.

Not so much this as the fact that the battle wasn't conventionally availablet to audiences outside Japan.

Yes, the Sephi battle for a secret boss was handle like the abomination to secret bosses it is.

It wasn't meant to be a secret battle, it was meant as product placement for Advent Children. Sephiroth is second only to Will Smith now.

Awards
Only about every fourth post in every one of these threads. Otherwise, no, Gilgamesh really doesn't come up.

Not so much this as the fact that the battle wasn't conventionally availablet to audiences outside Japan.

It wasn't meant to be a secret battle, it was meant as product placement for Advent Children. Sephiroth is second only to Will Smith now.

Oh. Would you like to show me where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back