• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hercules Keyhole?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiborg

How do you close the keyhole in the Hercules world. Do you have to beat Sephiroth and the Ice Titan? I would try it myself but my mate is borrowing the game!

Dark_Mistress001

You have to get the ability to use the yellow trinity from one of the tournaments in the coliseum then move the big boulder with it and then you seal the keyhole

Non-Existant One

You must beat the Phil cup, Pegasus cup, and Hercules cup. You are then awarded the Olympia and the yellow trinity. After you get it go to the huge stone boulder that you had to try to move the first time you got to the level, then walk up to the yellow trinity and use trinity push to move the boulder and seal the Keyhole.

P

Prince_of_Light

skyfoxx said:
Duh! didn't you see the yellow trinity mark next to the pedesal?!! why didn't you move it?!!!
heesh...

some trinities are hard to see though. like the green trinity in Deep Jungle in the Tree Top section. Took me forever to find it.

Seiborg

Ok, I've already done that, just couldn't remember if you had to beat sephiroth or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back