• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HELP!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paramore

...I forgot O.o...hehe...that's...probably not goo
i hope this is in the right forum but...does anyone know of any...ahem "black" anime characters i could cosplay as? i mean i want to be authentic(not that there's anything wrong with a 'tan' fuu, kairi, or namine, but...) i just don't want people saying "oh you can't be her, it's not right". (that REALLY pisses me off....>.>) so could someone please help? onegai????:wub:

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I just say f*ck what people say, half the time cosplayers look nothing like who their are supposed to be anyways, whether it's race or just body type most look like shit or not right no mater who they try to be. That's why cosplaying is usually a bad idea in my book.

But If you really want to cosplay as a black/tan chick from an anime here's a list of the ones I know or would consider:

Mihoshi of Tenchi Muyo

Anthy Himemiya of Utena

Buzam Calessa (BC) of Vandread

Arshes Nei of Bastard

Aisha Clanclan of Outlaw Star

Su Kaolla of Love Hina

Katerina (Asimov's girlfriend in episode 1) Of Cowboy Bebop

The bounty huntress from Cowboy Bebop episode 16 (I think her name is Boudai)

Liz of IGPX

Rose of FMA

Noa (the gypsy girl) of FMA: The Conquerer of Shamballa

Yoruichi Shihouin of Bleach

That's what I have..

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You could probably include pictures of the characters for reference, Kawaiikosuke D=

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^That would have taken me too long so I just posted the name and anime. If she wants pics she can ask of course but she should be able to find them online except for the two chicks from Cowboy Bebop, I couldn't find a quick pic of either of them.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I just say f*ck what people say, half the time cosplayers look nothing like who their are supposed to be anyways, whether it's race or just body type most look like shit or not right no mater who they try to be. That's why cosplaying is usually a bad idea in my book.

Quoted for truth.

Buzam Calessa (BC) of Vandread

She asked for girls lol

Anyway, that was quite a list you compiled there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back